Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

3pks with my truggy question

Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

3pks with my truggy question

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 10:23 PM
mentat
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3pks with my truggy question

Does or should the PK-FSM2.4G transmitter module LED on top light up or should it stay on? Im talking about the module that goes on top of the Transmitter. My R603F receiver LED is lighting up RED but the LED on the PK-FSM2.4G transmitter module is dark. I cant get the servos to move. No surprise tho, i know nothing about this radio, only just got it and this is the first time trying to use it. I am new to 2.4 tech. For the record I have the following setup. Can someone please help me get this working? Oh and yes there are batteries in the TX charged 100% thanks. I have the dial set to 0. I have tried re-seating the module. Its to late to call futaba and wont be anyone there till monday. I was just putting in my electronics into my 8ight-t now im crying

3pks Transmitter
PK-FSM2.4G transmitter module
R603F receiver

Old 05-02-2009, 07:11 AM
madmaxx1

Default RE: 3pks with my truggy question

power on your Tx & Rx then press & hold the "bind" button on the Rx the light should go solid green, VOILA!

i had the same problem to with mine when i first got it, then i read the manual and it was all good lol
Old 05-02-2009, 06:35 PM
mentat

What i am talking about tho is the module on the TX (Transmitter) It has a bind button but when i press it nothing happens, it stays dark. the RX (receiver) tho works np. I am thinking the TX 2.4ghz module is bad right outta the box.
Old 05-02-2009, 07:16 PM
madmaxx1

when everything is up and running the module should have a solid green light on and the Rx should have the same green light, if no green light's on you did not "bind" them correctly.

if you are having issues reffer to the pamphlet that came with your module or receiver there is a 2 or 3 step E Z P Z explanation how to do it.

you need to press & hold the bind button for a few second's 'till the light switche's from red to green
Old 05-02-2009, 07:46 PM
mentat

problem is the LED light on the TRANSMITTER (tx) never comes on. Receiver (rx) light is RED which means its not receiving any signal. i am thinking the TX module is bad. Ill check again when i get home to see.
Old 05-02-2009, 07:58 PM
madmaxx1

make shure your batts are fully charged. power on the Tx then the Rx. press & hold the bind button. both light's should go green, DBL check by operating the steering/brake's.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:15 PM
mentat

thanks for all the info, ill check more once i get home with it, at work now. I am hoping i dont have to call futaba and send it in, which is what im thinking is going to happen. I wonder if the local hobby store i bought it at will just exchange it or will make me call futaba if something is wrong