Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Christmas truggy?

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 10:06 PM
marlcidlosi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Christmas truggy?

Ya I know its a little early, but I am in the market for a new truggy, my first and it seems as though all the new truggies come out around the holidays....anybody now of any rumors or planned new releases??? I really wish they made a losi e-lectic rtr truggy, I know caster has one but i am a little leary....anyhow any new possibles coming 09-2010?????
Old 09-30-2009, 11:20 PM
HerrSavage

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Christmas truggy?

I hope not.. Finally it seems like there's not a new truggy coming out every month, so you know what's what..

Losi is probably a good bet to come out with an electric trug.. Associated already has an E-kit, and they just updated the RC8T..
Old 10-01-2009, 11:54 PM
bhcvc

It's been mainly new electric buggy releases...bunches of them. The truggies will likely follow from the same brands that are releasing the buggies right now, but I don't know if they'll be available by x-mas. The mfrs might want to let the market buy up the buggies first before introducing more product, which may mean a delay in E-truggy releases.
You can always pick up a nice nitro roller kit and a good conversion kit to make your own.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:29 AM
theRCreverend

keep your eye on tower hobbies for good deals during the holidays
Old 10-06-2009, 09:08 PM
marlcidlosi

thanks ya i really wish that losi would release a e truggy rtr although it would be like 10000000 dollars!
Old 11-14-2009, 12:42 AM
hakmazter

Why would you be leary of the Caster? It is the best one out there. Just because they are a small company and aren't in every store like Traxxas.

I know they are just sitting back and riding out the economy for the time being. They have a 1/10 buggy that will release soon, so they aren't going anywhere.
Old 11-14-2009, 09:10 AM
Wild YFZ 450

ORIGINAL: marlcidlosi

Ya I know its a little early, but I am in the market for a new truggy, my first and it seems as though all the new truggies come out around the holidays....anybody now of any rumors or planned new releases??? I really wish they made a losi e-lectic rtr truggy, I know caster has one but i am a little leary....anyhow any new possibles coming 09-2010?????
You can easily just pick up any nitro roller and convert it, Pretty easy and not to hard. I would also be a bit leary of the caster line. IMO I think there just lacking in quality and also there electronics..I mean they use Maxamps batteries and Hobbywing setups...[:'(]
Old 11-14-2009, 09:18 AM
chaserogesr14

caster is lacking in quality. just the electronics. they more then likely choose those electronics to bring the price down. The caster has just as much durability if not more the the mugen mbx5t which is a tank. Ive seen many caster cars and there is absolutely nothing to worry about