Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

Fried Ten-T LOSI ROSS starting module

Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Fried Ten-T LOSI ROSS starting module

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 02:53 AM
Ibber

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fried Ten-T LOSI ROSS starting module

Hi,

Being a newbe messing around with the electronics on my Ten-T I managed to swap +/- between the LOSI ROSS starting module and the Spektrum SR3300T receiver frying them both:-(
I have found a thread how to fix the Spektrum SR3300T but need some advice onthe LOSI ROSS starting module, anyone having experience with fixing this or is areplacement only way out?
Have attached some pictures of it.

Cheers
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	zw69703.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	349.5 KB
ID:	1407724   Click image for larger version

Name:	ni23115.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	418.6 KB
ID:	1407725   Click image for larger version

Name:	ej12550.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	420.2 KB
ID:	1407726   Click image for larger version

Name:	hb81509.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	502.2 KB
ID:	1407727  
Old 03-31-2010, 04:18 PM
mrsmartjohnson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fried Ten-T LOSI ROSS starting module

ORIGINAL: Ibber

Hi,

Being a newbe messing around with the electronics on my Ten-T I managed to swap +/- between the LOSI ROSS starting module and the Spektrum SR3300T receiver frying them both:-(
I have found a thread how to fix the Spektrum SR3300T but need some advice onthe LOSI ROSS starting module, anyone having experience with fixing this or is areplacement only way out?
Have attached some pictures of it.

Cheers
Wow, how did you do it?? I have a ten-t and have been recommending it to everyone with it's sweet praise!! Not trying to be hurtful but am glad it was operator error, not Truggy's fault!! I would definately call or email Losi, they will probably help you fr free or close to it since it is so new and they want solid feedback from it, jsut my 2 cents worth. I'm not sure you will find too much diagnostics with it on the internet forums since it is fairly new released model!! The ten-t rocks!!!!