Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

8ight-T 2.0 front cvd's

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 10:49 AM
MCSRacing
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 8ight-T 2.0 front cvd's

there are like 5 guys running 8ight-T 2.0 and the front cvd's drop out of the drive cups when the droop is set to let the arms drop more than level on the bones. losi says theres no problem, but there is definately a problem because both rtr and race roller versions are having the problem. they are to the point of extending the front bones so they center in the drive cups. it just doesn't make any sense, they still fall out with all new parts too.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:47 PM
travis4380

Default RE: 8ight-T 2.0 front cvd's

something isn't right, i have had no such problems with mine and niether have the 8 people i run with. do you have any pics
Old 07-14-2010, 02:30 AM
MCSRacing

ya i got a few buddy's running 2.0's and they aren't having any problems either, but the guys asked me to see what i could find on it, losi hasn't heard of any of these problems either.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:17 PM
tropyga

Ive never had problems with that also you shouldnt run with too much droop anyway.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:19 PM
MCSRacing

they cant run any droop the arms must be level or they drop bones, 2 of the trucks where shipped to california the other day to see if they can figure out why they're poppin' out
Old 07-26-2010, 01:32 PM
MCSRacing

the guys got their trucks back from cali ... for some reason the front arms where 6mm to long! they didnt say why they were to long but they sent each guy 2 spare sets plus their truggy's got set up by team drivers .... good customer service for sure.