Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

Easy Tiger Giant Corsair

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Easy Tiger Giant Corsair

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2014, 06:42 AM
BOLD PILOT
My Feedback: (159)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Easy Tiger Giant Corsair

Hi guys,I just finished a ET corsair. It weighs 37 lbs ready to go. CG is 5 1/2 inches from the leading edge. Moved all servos up front. Have a Q100 up front on stand offs. Only needed 1 lb weight up front. Put all the retract cans and equip inside the front of the wing. Have any of you flown this bird yet? Any bad flaws ? My wing loading is 51 oz per square foot, which seems in line with a Warbird. Please give me some feedback before the weekend. I would like to maiden her.thanks,Bold Pilot
Old 07-09-2014, 11:52 AM
FalconD
My Feedback: (190)

Interested to hear if you flew it yet. What did you think of the quality of the bird? Any alignment issues found during your build? Is it worth the money? ETC.

Last edited by FalconD; 07-09-2014 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old 07-09-2014, 12:25 PM
BOLD PILOT
My Feedback: (159)

Hi there,
I haven't flown the plane yet. Took it out a coluple weeks ago and had some problem with the engine. ( Radio interference ) Then I had to send my TX in for repair. Had a problem mounting the main gear. The rails weren't glued in properly. Had to operate on the mid section to fix the problem The tail retract was to heavy and flimsy with the servo mounted to it. I exchanged it for a Robart. Be very careful about the CG. The manual is WRONG. I called ET and got a 5 1/2/ " distance from the owner. I really don't see anything to worry about. I am waiting for my TX back from Horizon. I hope it is on the way. I have 4 ET planes and like them all. The owner has been very good to deal with as far as I'm concerned. I have heard other people complain about him but I give him a thumbs up.
Bold Pilot
Old 04-10-2015, 03:06 PM
bignuts181

Hi Bold Pilot have you had a chance to maiden your corsair yet??. I have one that I'm getting ready to make a start on.
with regard to all servos upfront dis these include the elevator servos?.

Cheers Rossco.