Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Seagull AT-6 75-91 & DLE-20

I came across this nice looking Seagull AT-6 w/retracts for only $135.00 so I went ahead and bought one. I also wil be getting a DLE-20 to power this plane and I am looking forward to flying this combo. I have the DLE-20 in a Great Planes 13.5lb PT-17 and it has more power than it needs so it should be a geeod fit for a 10lb 71" War Bird. Here is a pic on the model It is not your normal looking AT-6. I'll post some pic's as I do the build

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eb86632.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	1563444  
    Jim Stanton
    Millington, TN 38053

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Seagull AT-6 75-91 & DLE-20

FedEx just droped the plane off and it sure looks good. I will have to us the heat gun on it some but other wise it looks nice. The elevator & Rudder servo's have mounting box's on the firewall next to where the engine mounts[:'(] I will have to remove them so I can install my DLE-20 and relocated them in the fuselage. I'll take some pic's and post them to show what I am talking about
    Jim Stanton
    Millington, TN 38053