Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

To our Japanese modelers

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

To our Japanese modelers

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 10:14 AM
ram3500-RCU
My Feedback: (221)

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: To our Japanese modelers

ORIGINAL: fly boy2

My ship was headed to South Korea, now we are headed to Japan. We were over by Guam so I guess they figured that we were near by so and that we could lend a hand. We are now on standby, we will stay off the coast just in case they need us. I think the news said that our ship ( Chancellorsville) and the Ronald Regan were comin. I'm really lookin forward to getting over there.
Feels good to here you folks are on the way to help. May you be able to give help and comfort to our Japanese friends.
Old 03-12-2011, 10:17 AM
ram3500-RCU

ORIGINAL: sarashina

Many thanks for heart-warming posts to us Japanese. I appreciate all of you as one of Japanese.

I was safe. Fortunately my district kept out terrible disasters. But my heart is deeply injured. So sad....

I felt a big shake in my office yesterday. The shake continued for a long time. I thought serious disasters happened somewhere at that time. The earthquake and tsunami were really terrible. An earthquake scholar said that this mega earthquake is once per a thousand year.

I truly feel your friendship as a modeler. Thanks again, everyone.

Sarashina
You are so very welcome Sarashina. It is good to here from you, and know that some are OK. As you can see, we are with you and your nation. Please post anytime and keep us informed any way you can.
Old 03-12-2011, 11:32 AM
CAPT. DAN
My Feedback: (64)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

An open post to the people of Japan,

As our leaders have expressed and as can be seen here in the various posts, in the final analysis as we stand in judgement thru harsh events we are all as one person. irregardless of race, gender, or religion. It is how we those who were not directly affected react to help our fellow man that we will be and are judged.

Capt. Dan
Old 03-12-2011, 11:58 AM
ovationdave
My Feedback: (16)

I can't put into words how upsetting it is to see the images on TV and think about what those affected must have went though. Its devastating to think about what the loss of life will be in a disaster like this. My heart goes out to all of Japan, and I hope they have a speedy recovery, our thoughts are certainly with you.....

Dave
Old 03-12-2011, 12:58 PM
ram3500-RCU

Thanks so much for all your thoughtful posts guys. Please keep them coming.

As Winter breaks here in Ohio, and our thoughts turn to the coming flying season, I just hope those in Japan can put the pieces of their lives back together with the help of human generosity around the world.
Old 03-12-2011, 01:11 PM
donho1

God bless all our Japanese brother's and sister's.
Old 03-12-2011, 01:30 PM
RcFlyerJeff

We in east Tennessee feel saddened by what has happened to Japan and her people, we wish the best of all possible outcomes and a speedy recovery. 

RcFlyerJeff
Old 03-12-2011, 01:43 PM
Merlin Man

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have just seen more vision of this mega disaster in Japan. It is catastophic.

Here in Australia, 2011 started badly with floods in Queensland and then Victoria. We had fires in Western Australia.

Then, our neighbours across the Tasman Sea in New Zealand were struck with an earthquake in Christchurch.

I am aware of extreme weather event in other parts too.

Now this quake in Japan. I seems that this year has become a nightmare for many.

Deepest sympathies to all those affected.

Merlin Man.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:37 PM
arighi
My Feedback: (1)

My thoughts are with Japan. Just shocking pictures. I feel so helpless and humbled by the power unleashed. My best wishes to you all.

Old 03-12-2011, 02:44 PM
Oberst
Banned

I hope that nuke plant doesn't get any worse. My family can't donate to Red Cross because of the bad economy, but we do offer our prayers and hopes. What really got me was you could see people trapped in their cars fighting for their lives when the waves hit. Fox News kept showing that.

Life has a way of slapping reality in our face doesn't it? My prayers for the rescuers as well, I can't imagine what they are going through.

Pete
Old 03-12-2011, 03:53 PM
sarashina

Thank you so much for all kindness and prayers to us.
I am very impressed by many thoughtful posts.
I have to say gratitude to all of you instead of victims and their family.
Unfortunately victims seem to be increasing more. Now it needs to support victims and to rescue survivor promptly.
I am sure we overcome this incredible disaster by ourselves and by help from all over the world.
Thanks again.
Old 03-12-2011, 04:44 PM
NCIS

When I watched the videos today of the devistation it caused me to go into a sudden state of shock. I hope that they find many more survirors under the rubble and they recover from their injuries. Japan is a country that we have gone through good times with and now is the time to pray for all that are lost and for thier families that had a loved one lost or killed by such a herendous event. I only can pray for all of them. Everyone should take a moment of silence for all the victims of the disaster. I will hold my head low and declare a moment of silence at 10PM CST for all of Japan. I would like everyone else to join me.

Very thoughtful thread Gary!!! You have my utmost respect for being a true humanitarin. I know I miss spelled words but the meaning is still there and in my heart. GOD BLESS JAPAN!
Old 03-12-2011, 05:01 PM
Warby
My Feedback: (69)

No words can express the horror of 10,000 people missing from one city.
The people of Japan are in my prayers.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:27 PM
lopflyers
My Feedback: (12)

My deepest sympathy.
Cant even imagine
Old 03-12-2011, 08:20 PM
MetallicaJunkie

my thoughts and prayers go out to you all......
Old 03-12-2011, 09:00 PM
archie05

From my family and friends here in Montana, our thoughts and prayers go out to you all...

Archie
Old 03-13-2011, 06:00 AM
Peter ST

My thoughts and prayers go to the people of Japanese!!!

I am totaly shocked since 2 days.I sit so much time I can spend on TV or Internet to get any news about the complete tragedy.
I will not believe and cant belive that it is all true I am in such a big fear about the Atomic desaster.
Please Sarashina let us know all the news you can get or talk to us when you want.
I can´t find another mind as the tragedy to the Japanese people

GOD bless JAPANESE!!!!!

Best wishes from me and
my family
from Germany
Peter
Old 03-13-2011, 07:13 AM
Mustangman40

Gary, great thread my friend....
When Mother nature hits, we are all hit... We are all human beings and every one is equal, mine and my famileies heart felt prayers go out to the Japaneese people. It is my hope that in your time of need on the darkest of days, you know that there are people all over the world that feel your pain and really do care. Such a sad thing...
Old 03-13-2011, 07:44 AM
sarashina

A lot of rescue teams arrived in Japan one after another.
The recovering has already started. To a very sad thing victims increase day by day. The number of victims can not imagine. The nuclear plants seems to not increase damage to the land so far.
Social order is maintained excellently and people are cooperating each other to overcome this difficulty.

Many thanks for prayer to our Japanese.
Old 03-13-2011, 07:56 AM
ram3500-RCU

ORIGINAL: sarashina

A lot of rescue teams arrived in Japan one after another.
The recovering has already started. To a very sad thing victims increase day by day. The number of victims can not imagine. The nuclear plants seems to not increase damage to the land so far.
Social order is maintained excellently and people are cooperating each other to overcome this difficulty.

Many thanks for prayer to our Japanese.
Glad to here that there is order and cooperation, my friend. The Japanese people have always seemed to me to be a very disciplined and resourceful people by nature. These characteristics serves you well in a crisis such as this.

I worry about those power plants perhaps the most, by I know you folks are experts at nuclear power. Please keep us abreast of how things are going.
Old 03-13-2011, 08:12 AM
Lnewqban

Surviving to the adversity is natural for Japan.

These people have suffered two catastrophes at once, and yet another one is potentially active.

I wish I could help more!

Hope the number of victims stays low, as well as the time for full recovery.
Old 03-13-2011, 02:21 PM
I-fly-any-and-all

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

forget the thought they need funds
Old 03-13-2011, 03:13 PM
NCIS

ORIGINAL: I-fly-any-and-all

forget the thought they need funds

That is a very good idea. Gary if you contact me we can try to set up a relief fund raiser that we could send to the proper authorities when we have enough money to help them out no mater how big or small it is. I have my Canopy Rails website that those who can spare the money could donate to it and then at your direction I can PayPal it to them as a gift.

Just an idea!
Old 03-13-2011, 03:28 PM
AmishWarlord
My Feedback: (5)

We prayed from Japan in our Korean church today. My thought go out to all those and especially to the models and to Saito. I read some where that the location where Saito is was hit pretty bad.
Old 03-13-2011, 05:09 PM
Mustang51
My Feedback: (25)

Ah Americans... Its so nice we are such a short memoried and forgiving people.
If it's not the Japanese and WWII, It's Lybia and PanAm flight 103 and it's heroic return(after Scotish improsinment) of the perp. and now were sending them help, if not military intervention.

I do however send my heart felt sympothies to the people of Japan and I pray that they recover and their pain and loss is minimum... may they overcome.
We truely are a great nation, who will help anyone under any circumstances.

Before anyone gets on my back... Its 200+ years and we still celibrate our indipendance from Great Britain and her rule, so don't give me "what's in the past is in the past" b.s....

Also interesting how people are interested in how this effects the hobby and not people... lets see what gets edited..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.