Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

MOKI Engine parts

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 04:19 PM
Dash7ATP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MOKI Engine parts

Hi folks,

Ihave also posted a similar note in the Engine forum, but Iwanted to let you guys with MOKIs in on this. I recently crashed a model (wing spar failure - I only paid $50.00 for it at a swap shop) that was powered by my MOKI 1.80. Naturally, it broke off the Needle Valve Spray Bar and the needle and related parts were lost . I searched every where I could online for a Moki Dealer with no luck. The dealer in CA which shows up in some searches NOLONGER can get parts for the Mokis.

Iwent into the MOKI site and finally located the email link to the factory. It is [email protected] I contacted them requesting a source for my needle valve assemblies, and got a very quick response from Mr. Dezso Orsovai. He had emailed me the parts page for the MOKI1.80 and said to list what Ineeded and he would send them to me.. Idid and received the price and thier PayPal account number. Ishot off the payment for two sets of needle valves (Ialso have the 2.10). The next day I received word that they were on the way via
AirMail, My parts arrived today.

Ihope this is helpful to you guys with MOKIs. I really like mine and think they are one of the best glow engines and the most powerful for it's size out there.

Have a Happy New Year!

Dash

Old 12-28-2011, 05:50 AM
IFLYBVM2
My Feedback: (360)

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
Default RE: MOKI Engine parts

With all the confusion concerning the Moki name, does anyone know if this would be the correct source for Moki RADIAL engine parts as well ? Vogelsang here in the states does a good job but has some problems getting parts sometimes.
Thanks-Mike O
Old 12-28-2011, 08:59 AM
JeffH
My Feedback: (43)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: MOKI Engine parts

No, they are not the same MOKI and have nothing to do with each other.
Evidently, the name MOKI was registered in Germany by a Moki business associate under less than honorable intentions. The company failed to win the courtcase returning the name back to them in Germany. Go here and read the "Important MOKI Information" link.