Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Esm Ju-87 B Stuka

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 10:16 AM
Capt. Clarence Oveur

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Esm Ju-87 B Stuka

First thing i was told this should not be your second plane as i am still in training so whats your thoughts on this.. and i was looking for paint for touch ups its yellow, green ,dark green and some kind of blue plus if you have so build tips or mods that would help out only thing i have done is the wings,,..
Old 02-21-2012, 12:05 PM
kahloq

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Esm Ju-87 B Stuka

Build thread here. You'll find many tips and such. Dont trust the manuals CG. read through the thread to find the correct CG location.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_5674792/tm.htm

Colors can be color matched at a local Home Depot with Baer latex paints. You dont have to buy a large quanity either.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:30 PM
irocbsa
My Feedback: (12)

In terms of building, no, this should not be your second plane. Between the complicated hinges and the less than adequate Chinglish instructions, you need some experience under your belt or at the very least an experiences ARF builder to help out.

In terms of flying, it is a very docile and easy to fly aircraft. It can handle a ton of weight (mine is up to 19 lbs dry) and still lands like a trainer. If you have tail dragger experience you will do fine.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:13 PM
Capt. Clarence Oveur

Yes the Chinglish instructions are not as clear as they should as for the hinges they fit well with little cursing as i have only done the wings takeing my time on this and looking at other builds
Old 02-21-2012, 02:09 PM
irocbsa
My Feedback: (12)

Good job. The main thread has a ton of great info. Take a couple of hours to read it and take good notes. Post up if you have any problems.