Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

ESM Sea Fury + DLE 30

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

ESM Sea Fury + DLE 30

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 10:28 AM
InboundLZ
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ESM Sea Fury + DLE 30

Guys, I am interested in the ESM Sea Fury and I have a spanking new DLE30....what do you think of this combo? Is the DLE enough to fly this bird? I don't need blistering speeds, I have a jet for that...just want nice scale flying.

Please Advise....

TIA
Old 03-07-2012, 11:50 AM
VIRGINIA MODEL BUILDERS
My Feedback: (159)

Default RE: ESM Sea Fury + DLE 30

I am a flyer as well as a merchant. We sell the plane you are asking about.It will fly on the 30 but you might be better with a 50 or 56 to power it.
Old 03-07-2012, 05:56 PM
InboundLZ

Thanks for your reply. I want to leverage the equipment I have so that is the reason I want to use the DLE 30. If you feel that I will be on the ragged edge with it I will take that under advisement. Let me ask you this, would a Saito 200 radial be a better choice?

Also, I would be interested in buying from you, can you advise of shipping rate for the Sea Fury to 89119?

Thanks!
Old 03-08-2012, 06:27 PM
jerseys
Banned

Fashionable objects are in huge demand nowadays. People are becoming more and more self conscious about their looks and outfits. Eyewear serves to be one such fashionable accessory that not only fulfills the purpose of supporting Ray Ban sunglassesyour vision but also makes a remarkable stylish item. The consumer market is overflowing with numerous brands of eyeglasses which are competing amongst themselves to remain on the top. Ray Ban glasses are one such brand name which doesn't need much of an introduction as its overwhelming quality speaks for itself. They are known to strive hard in order to achieve absolute perfection and excellence.aviator sunglasses
RayBan glasses have always offered authenticated products for the potential buyers for many years. Since the time of their launch, these eyeglasses have become immensely popular because of their unique classy designs and stylish looks. Primarily, these eyeglasses were invented for the United States Air Force as the pilots required protection for their eyes from the vibrant sunrays. They were specifically made up of lenses that were used to filter out the harmful UV rays. These glasses were so widely accepted by pilots in those days that they became big brand names such as Ray-Ban Aviators and Ray-Ban Wayfarer.
The popularity of Ray-Ban glasses is also evident in the film industry as numerous high profile celebrities prefer to wear these eyeglasses. They are so intricately designed that each and every piece looks strikingly appealing. It particularly shows the skilled craftsmanship that is gone into creating this designer eyewear that makes it look so different from the other branded products.ray ban wayfarer These glasses can be worn by anyone irrespective of their gender. There are made available in numerous designs that cater to the varied interests of both men and women. One of the most striking features of Ray-Ban glasses iRay Ban s that they are made up of high quality polarized lenses. These lenses are known to adjust themselves as per the lighting conditions. This particularly results into reducing eye fatigue and keeps your eyes well-protected.ray ban glasses
When it comes to RayBan glasses frames, they are mostly made up of carbon fiber or titanium. Ray Ban Aviator There is a wide collection of such designer frames that is being specifically created in order to match any kind of facial structure. These varied frame designs are further differentiated into rimless and semi-rimless. The temple pieces in Ray-Ban glasses frames are inserted with rubber in order to ensure that the glasses do not slip off. The frames look light weighted but they are extremely sturdy and strong that can withstand any amount of force.
One of the best places to locate Ray Ban glasses is toray ban sunglasses sale browse through the numerous optical websites. They provide you with an opportunity to access their designs and make a comparison of their prices. In fact, it is being observed that various attractive deals and discounts on such branded eyewear are acquired from reliable online stores. Ray-Ban glasses indeed serves to be the most perfect eyewear that makes you look confident and gives out a sophisticated aura. Opt for them now!cheap baltimore ravens
Old 03-08-2012, 06:51 PM
InboundLZ

*** is that^^^^^^^?