Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: ASM C-130

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ASM C-130

I know this is a shot in the Dark but does anyone know where to Find the ASM C130 arf looking for un built or bare airframe any condition. I know I can post want add for used but didn't know if any fellow modelers out there may have a line on one sitting on the shelf thank you

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: ASM C-130

Here's one in the marketplace that just dropped in price. Not NIB or unfinished, but looks a decent deal anyway.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemId=861003
    "The American taxpayer has always been politicaly deceived. It's their Birthright!"
    Lord Mountjoy, 'The Mouse on the Moon'

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Im selling my asm c-130 new in thee box with the retracts for $650 and if you want electric setup im selling the four .32 size electic motors and four 60 amp esc. I prefer local pick up in the Houston area, I can be contacted at timnorris723@yahoo.com. Thanks tim.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi Tim. I see that you have ur plane forsale. I am interested in buying one like yours, but not for a while. I was wondering where you bought yours. and what size it is.
    ORIGINAL: trn

Im selling my asm c-130 new in thee box with the retracts for $650 and if you want electric setup im selling the four .32 size electic motors and four 60 amp esc. I prefer local pick up in the Houston area, I can be contacted at timnorris723@yahoo.com. Thanks tim.