Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

hobbyking issues warbird charger power supply

Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

hobbyking issues warbird charger power supply

Old 08-20-2012, 05:50 PM
Peter_OZ
Banned
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default hobbyking issues warbird charger power supply

no doubt the fun police will have a go at me yet again for posting this but I believe all deserve to be informed about this trader and their rubbish service on warranty claims.

All do note that this power supply is used to charge my warbirds so deserves a spot in the warbird section.

Update: after 2 months I finally have a refund from Hobbyking!!!

you can now close the thread Mr fun police [8D]

Old 08-20-2012, 11:24 PM
flyingpiggy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hobbyking issues warbird charger power supply

Yes I was dismayed to see that robust discussion regarding this particular vendor has been suppressed; & yet more upset to read the pittiful excuse for this sensorship.
I bulid & fly r/c warbird models. Due to my location I buy from international vendors like HK. I am very interested to hear the circumstances surrounding HK's poor customer service when things go pear shaped {esp when this happens in a neighbouring country with a local HK depot}
I put it to the forum moderater that this sort of information is as vital to warbird modellers as it is to any other flier. Spreading the word will :-
1} allow the buyer to beware
2} put pressure on this particular vender.

Just my 2cents worth

Dave Read
Christchurch
New Zealand
Old 08-21-2012, 12:30 AM
Peter_OZ
Banned

concur mate. I am vocal and sometimes these mods get a bit intimidated. Could also be they are worried they are losing the advertising dollar, most likely correct.

Anyway I have had a say

If they want to censor it all then they should not have a forum as that is what a forum is about
Old 08-21-2012, 01:23 AM
da Rock

ORIGINAL: flyingpiggy

Yes I was dismayed to see that robust discussion regarding this particular vendor has been suppressed; & yet more upset to read the pittiful excuse for this sensorship.
I bulid & fly r/c warbird models. Due to my location I buy from international vendors like HK. I am very interested to hear the circumstances surrounding HK's poor customer service when things go pear shaped {esp when this happens in a neighbouring country with a local HK depot}
I put it to the forum moderater that this sort of information is as vital to warbird modellers as it is to any other flier. Spreading the word will :-
1} allow the buyer to beware
2} put pressure on this particular vender.

Just my 2cents worth

Dave Read
Christchurch
New Zealand

There was a robust discussion. Then it died.

Repeatedly bringing back something about warbirds would have been no worries mate.

As I said before, the argument that warning the members makes your topic OK doesn't cut it. The same argument would serve to justify spamming the entire website. After all, everyone should be warned. RCU has specific forums for very excellent reasons.

Your reasons make sense, but fall short, very short. They ignore RCU's rules for the forums.

Old 08-21-2012, 01:45 AM
Peter_OZ
Banned

it died because you censored it. That is not a discussion, it is called being censored.

Your comments dont cut it mate, lame excuses. Yours are non existent and hiding behind some BS rule.

Maybe your on hobby king payroll?? you act like you are.
Old 08-21-2012, 01:45 AM
batdog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like RC Universe because of its wealth of information to pursue this hobby I love But there seems to be a handful that want to contribute only the negitve. The readership is going to RC Group where the discussions are more positive in nature.  This should not be a site where those that complain about everything in their daily lives to use this readership for it. I hope all agree.
Old 08-21-2012, 02:10 AM
da Rock

Sorry, but starting multiple threads on the same topic in multiple forums comes under the RCU rule about manufacturer bashing.

This one is done.