Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Electric Airfield B-25 CG

I have a Nitromodels Airfield B-25 ihave scanned the lack lustre manual to find the prefered CG on this plane

and there is nothing in the instructions onwhere to even begin on it, im new to this,so please if anyone knows

give me a pointer where to start or if someone has this model and knows it please pass it along

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Electric Airfield B-25 CG

If no one knows, you can get close enough with this website. Put it at the 25% point. dan.
    Dan

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Electric Airfield B-25 CG

I don't have experience specific to the B-25, but everything I've seen about all Airfield planes is they are tail heavy out of the box. I just went through this with an Airfield P-40. I left it at the recommended CG for the first three flights and then moved the battery pack forward which brought the CG almost a half inch forward (right in line with the 25% recommendation above) and it flew alot better. I've seen guys say they've moved it a full inch forward to be happy with it - I'm still experimenting.
    www.AviationAtWar.com Share and discuss military aviation photography of yesterday and today.