Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

Electric Airfield B-25 CG

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Electric Airfield B-25 CG

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 04:28 PM
Zostritch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electric Airfield B-25 CG

I have a Nitromodels Airfield B-25 ihave scanned the lack lustre manual to find the prefered CG on this plane

and there is nothing in the instructions onwhere to even begin on it, im new to this,so please if anyone knows

give me a pointer where to start or if someone has this model and knows it please pass it along
Old 10-23-2012, 09:25 PM
All Day Dan
My Feedback: (5)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Electric Airfield B-25 CG

If no one knows, you can get close enough with this website. Put it at the 25% point. dan.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:12 PM
gregandhollie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Electric Airfield B-25 CG

I don't have experience specific to the B-25, but everything I've seen about all Airfield planes is they are tail heavy out of the box. I just went through this with an Airfield P-40. I left it at the recommended CG for the first three flights and then moved the battery pack forward which brought the CG almost a half inch forward (right in line with the 25% recommendation above) and it flew alot better. I've seen guys say they've moved it a full inch forward to be happy with it - I'm still experimenting.