Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

Oi RCU, missing features?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Oi RCU, missing features?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 01:37 PM
Peter_OZ
Banned
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Oi RCU, missing features?

justa comment by way of feedback on the new RCU but I miss being able to insert a whole plethora of smilies, when will this be updated?

Also and I know lots of chaps will mirror this thought but I really like to see who is online, and see who is viewing threads I have created.

Will these features be reintrduced?

With a background in Project Managing sofware development programs on a large scale I can understand the need to get the basic shell stable then introduce the bells and whilstles features. Just wondering what is in the pipe is all.

cheers
P
Old 09-12-2013, 01:59 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Peter_OZ
justa comment by way of feedback on the new RCU but I miss being able to insert a whole plethora of smilies, when will this be updated?

Also and I know lots of chaps will mirror this thought but I really like to see who is online, and see who is viewing threads I have created.

Will these features be reintrduced?

With a background in Project Managing sofware development programs on a large scale I can understand the need to get the basic shell stable then introduce the bells and whilstles features. Just wondering what is in the pipe is all.

cheers
P
I will ask the Tech team about the smiles, as I agree.

But seeing who is online and who is viewing a thread, that is already in place. Simply scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see that information displayed there.

Ken
Old 09-12-2013, 08:08 PM
Peter_OZ
Banned

cool thanks mate

avagoodweegend!
Old 09-12-2013, 08:11 PM
Peter_OZ
Banned

not sure if the sw allows it but having that list of people viewing the treads etc at the top of the page where it used to be would be kind of nice!