Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

Re: ESM P-51B Mustang - “Bald Eagle”

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2014, 08:10 PM
Electriceddie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: ESM P-51B Mustang - “Bald Eagle”

Hi Guys,

Can anyone out there tell me what Retracts they are using? I am leaning towards Robart since I don’t see too much else available. (So Robart Info. would be helpful, but I would be interested in any info. I can get.) I am trying to find out which Retract's fit the best.

I am looking at the Robart 550 – (8 to 18lbs.) & the Robart 630 – (12 to 24lbs.) It appears that with either retract the length of the Strut will need to be cut down so it will fit correctly in the wing. What I am also looking for is the length that the strut ends up to be after being cut down, so I can add the wheel diameter so I can get some sort of measurement for the prop clearance. So that brings up the next question is what engine and what prop diameter. Also what is the ground clearance that you ended up under the prop blade?

Specs I’m looking for:

Retract Model –
Strut length –
Engine size –
Prop size –
Prop Clearance –

Thanks a Bunch

Ed
Old 09-20-2014, 09:05 PM
RCPROPSNAPPER
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try VQ models website. They have retracts, both electric and Sierra pneumatics made specifically for the Bald Eagle.