Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

Thanks to Andy Kane..CARF Rep-Great Cust Service

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Thanks to Andy Kane..CARF Rep-Great Cust Service

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2018, 08:28 AM
IFLYBVM2
My Feedback: (360)

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Thanks to Andy Kane..CARF Rep-Great Cust Service

A big "Thanks" goes out to Andy Kane. He is a CARF rep here in the US for those that don't know him.
I called him last week ago searching for some hard to find metric CARF hardware that I could not locate anywhere for my current P-47 project. He returned my call promptly and said he would see what he could do.
Fast forward 3 or 4 days and the USPS drops off exactly what I needed ! That's great service...
CARF can certainly rest assured that they are well represented by Andy Kane-and I will be sure to tell anyone that will listen
Sincerely-Mike O.
Old 10-30-2018, 05:03 AM
redtail
My Feedback: (15)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Andy is a good guy. I was at a jet event in Penna. He saw me and called me to the flight line. He asked me if I saw his jet flying, I said yes, and he handed me his transmitter and stepped back. What a guy. He has always been a good spirit, always extremely helpful, and a great ambassador for our hobby. By the way - I didn't crash his jet. Smile. Chic
Old 10-31-2018, 07:10 PM
BobH
My Feedback: (2)

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

I've known Andy for more years that I care to count. He's always been a good guy.
Old 11-01-2018, 04:01 AM
RCFlyerDan
My Feedback: (54)

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

I have been dealing with Andy for years too. Always helpful, courteous, and always gets back to you very quick. I just ordered a new CARF Canopy last month, and it was quickly ordered and came from Germany with updates from Andy.