Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

Is there a laser-cutter who has components for Platt FW190 short kit?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Is there a laser-cutter who has components for Platt FW190 short kit?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2003, 02:31 AM
wja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is there a laser-cutter who has components for Platt FW190 short kit?

Recently I got a great deal on a set of Platt FW190 competition retracts. Now of course, I need a FW190 kit to go with those retracts. Having recently purchased, Dave Platt’s construction videos, I figured I‘d give his FW190 kit a try. Before committing myself to that kit though, I would like to see if there is a laser cutting place that sells components for that kit, as I really dread the thought of having to cut all the wood myself. Anyway, if someone knows of a place that cuts wood for that kit, I would appreciate hearing about it.
Thanks in advance,
Val
Old 11-03-2003, 02:46 PM
jsilvers
My Feedback: (219)

Default RE: Is there a laser-cutter who has components for Platt FW190 short kit?

Jesse at laserlizard.com will custom cut. He does GREAT work.
www.laserlizard.com.

Joel Silverstein
Old 11-17-2003, 05:07 AM
WerHop

Default RE: Is there a laser-cutter who has components for Platt FW190 short kit?

hi,

The FW-190 Short Kit is great, i am currently building mine, the fuselage is starting to look like something, did you visit my thread so far, the Dave Platt FW-190 Construction Thread, I think you did, I am going to post a pic there today of the progress, so you must check this out later on, what engine are you planning on putting in, you might have to modify the design to get the correct engine width between the engine bearers.

werner