Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

Questions about Ziroli DR-I plans???

Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Questions about Ziroli DR-I plans???

Old 09-04-2004, 10:35 PM
TLH101
My Feedback: (90)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Questions about Ziroli DR-I plans???

I dug out my DR-I plans & short kit tonite, and I have 3 sheets of plans. They are numbered 1,2,& 5. 3 sheets total. Are there supposed to be 5 sheets. I cannot seem to locate any info that is missing and would be located on the other 2 sheets, so I am wondering if they are numbered wrong.

My sheet 1 has the fuse top and side view with the fin, & includes the fuse building instructions. Sheet 2 has all 3 wings with building notes, and sheet 3 has the stab, & L/G wing and wires. All three sheets have patterens scattered out and it seems all the parts are shown.

If you have a set of these plans, could you please look at them and fill me in. If there are 2 more sheets, please let me know what they contain.

Thanks for the help.
Old 09-04-2004, 10:43 PM
Canuck1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Questions about Ziroli DR-I plans???

I am not to sure of the number of pages required. I borrowed these plans off a friend, and I believe there were only three sheets. I have a Pic of my Ziroli DR 1 in my gallery.

Craig.
Old 09-05-2004, 03:07 PM
Peter Pankras

yep.. 3 .. that's all here is..

Peter
Old 09-05-2004, 05:05 PM
TLH101
My Feedback: (90)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey guys, thanks for the speedy answers. Now that I look at them a lot closer, the "Sheet 5" is actually "sheet 3". Sure looks like like a 5 if when I just glanced at it. Well now I guess I will have to build it.
It looks pretty straight forward and I don't see anything out of the ordinary. Anything I need to look-out for in the build?
Thank's again for the help.
Old 09-05-2004, 06:30 PM
Canuck1

I found the build straight forward. I built it as per the plans and my balance came out exactly bang on. I powered mine with a Zenoah G-38 and the performance was scale. You should have no problems if you build using the instuctions on the plans. Good Luck, you will not be dissapointed.

Craig.