Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Royal Bearcat

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2001, 04:07 AM
KingAirJockey
Banned
My Feedback: (-2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Royal Bearcat

I'm thinking of purchasing a royal bearcat from a fella on here if he ever gets back to me that is.Anyway I'm curious to find some input on this plane.I'd like to hear from anyone who has one of these as to how well they are built and what they fly like.Any info would be great.Thanks
Old 12-26-2001, 11:32 AM
rusgmil
My Feedback: (1)

Default Royal Bearcat

Built one about 2 years ago and love it! OS 91, Robart retracts with Robo Struts, flaps, and bomb drop. 10 1/2 lbs. Get a fibergass cowl. Full flap landings are a piece of cake, no flap landings are hot. This is a builders kit as the instrutions really suck. Other than that, its a great kit.
Old 01-19-2002, 06:18 PM
Jack Devine
My Feedback: (6)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Royal Bearcat

Go to the Scale Forum and contact Greg Reid. He has pictures of his on his website and should be able to fill you in. He's a great guy and always willing to share what he knows.
Old 01-20-2002, 01:41 AM
t_burley
My Feedback: (59)

Default Royal Bearcat

I have one myself. It is 80% built, with Robarts air in wings, with doors, retract tailwheel, etc. Was GIVIN to me on January 2nd this year. Original owner didnt finish it or wanted to. Came with a .91 Saito. Wont be ready to fly for a few months, have some more work too complete it.

Todd