Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

Great service from Hobbico service !

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Great service from Hobbico service !

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2005, 05:33 PM
gary9648
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Great service from Hobbico service !

Over the years Hobbico, I.E. tower, Great Planes, ect. have always stood behind their products with great service. I am always greeted with fast service (I.E. quick turn-a-round) and reasonable prices. This week again, Hobbico has renewed my faith in companys that really do care about their customers. After a winters rest one of my hobbico chargers I purchased last year was giving me a problem. I boxed it up with out even thinking about a reciept. I sent it off to them and received a e-mail telling me that they had received the charger and would process it ASAP. That was Monday. I received it back today! I had not heard from them on the cost of repair and thought maybe it wasn't repairable. I open the box and there was a new charger! The shipping slip said NO CHARGE! I was floored. I quickly e-mailed them back a thank you note for what they had done. This is why I use Futaba radios and Hobbico electronic equipment. Their service is next to none. Thank you again Hobbico!
sincerely,
Gary Webb
Old 04-28-2005, 06:47 PM
Stik-n-Rdr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Great service from Hobbico service !

I agree, they do "try hard".

I lost the retaining nut to my Great Planes fueler valve and also had an issue with a nitro car I ordered last Christmas missing the fuel filter hose. I call them on their Hobby Services phone number about both issues last week and was told replacements would be sent. Four days later I got a package in the mail with a new fueler valve and a fuel filter assembly with extra filters and a filter housing (not to mention the hose).

They do a great job and will keep me coming back....
Old 04-28-2005, 07:55 PM
Kmot
My Feedback: (24)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Great service from Hobbico service !

I'll jump on this bandwagon! I too have had Hobby Services give me fast and courteous service! [sm=thumbup.gif]