Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

FRENCH NAVY CORSAIR

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

FRENCH NAVY CORSAIR

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2005, 10:07 PM
ctflyboy
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FRENCH NAVY CORSAIR

WARBIRDS EXPERTS,
In RCWARBIRDS.Com Under Fighters (corsair page) there is a gentleman by the name of Duwayne Kunezi who shows his Corsair with "French Navy" Colors, I am in the process of building a TFGS Corsair and would like to do something similiar. Although I'm 3-4 months away from finishing I figure I might as well start thinking about how it will be done.Does anyone out there know his e-mail address? or how he could be contacted?

Thank you in advance,
Ctflyboy
Old 05-23-2005, 11:31 AM
Chad Veich
My Feedback: (60)

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts
Default RE: FRENCH NAVY CORSAIR

F4U-7 Corsair Bureau# 133722, shown below, operated for many years in Europe painted in French Naval colors complete with yellow bands which were a recognition aid during the Suez crisis. Do a google image search for "F4U-7" or "French Corsair" and you will probably find many pictures on the net. I'm sure there are plastic model decals available for this scheme also. The picture below and many more can be found at www.airliners.net. (do a search for "Corsair" or "F4U-7")