Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

ESM, YT, KMP ME 109E-4 finished and flying pics

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

ESM, YT, KMP ME 109E-4 finished and flying pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2005, 01:22 PM
alanc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ESM, YT, KMP ME 109E-4 finished and flying pics

ORIGINAL: motoadve

Will it come with retracts?
You think it can be flown off grass?

yes, and yes the uk ones have an oleo (strut) option too, retracts are our new ones, and well cabable of supprting this bird, and any other bird up to about 14lbs---i have had a good look at them, and my personall thoughts are they will do bigger ones--but hey, i am only an engineer!!
Old 11-16-2005, 01:27 PM
alanc

ORIGINAL: Dai Phan

Hello Ian,

Very nice 109!!!! I hope that the ESM workers can paint the A/C in correct color and pattern as the Hurricane was way off. Also you may want to have the option of UNPAINTED version too as many scale buffs out there would want different schemes. Great job! DP
curious this one? being in the uk, and seeing restored hirricanes , and having built loads of them in plastic, i think the colours arnt bad, what colours doYOUthink are the ones requiered?

regards unpainted versions, this is up to your US importer, it would be a special order, UK buyers of the spit have been offered white ones, just, texed, in white, i myself am having one, my spit os being PRU blue, the darker shade, with underneath recognition stripes, and is to be painted by igdigbo(daft name) our designer
perhaps this could be done with the M.E? up to you guys to ask!!
Old 11-16-2005, 01:49 PM
Dai Phan
My Feedback: (2)

Ian,

My KMP Hurricane has the green and earth colors that are too dark with the patterns that are not accurate. To expect the colors and pattern to match is way too much to ask and I would not dare to do so. To have such accuracy would require matching FS chip and masking patterns that would drive up the cost substantially. I think that the people who buy your products are not the typical Hanger 9 "scale" crowd but more "sosphiscated" scale buff so I may tend to think that a unpainted version would be a big welcome. I certainly would like a all white version as I love to paint in the colors that I like. DP
Old 11-16-2005, 06:36 PM
alanc

a lot have been re-painted, a lot have had a lot more scale detail on them, they will easily stand a re-paint, but if you want white ones, contact your importer, but dont expect it to be cheaper with no paint! it is up to the importer to sort it, there are several on build on the forum where i am YT moderator, but i am not sure if posting a link to another forum is against the rules-------is it!
Old 11-10-2012, 06:42 AM
marcc109e

Beautiful! I built the same bird. A little squirrely in heavier wind but what a beauty. I put some video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edi...id=wXL4gchHDUM

M