Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

pica p 40 1/6 scale

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

pica p 40 1/6 scale

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2002, 02:30 PM
rumble2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pica p 40 1/6 scale

any body else building one of these. i have the wing joined and am about to start sheeting. any helpful hints are welcome. also has any one flown it and what did you use for power?
Old 02-03-2002, 06:35 AM
budcop
My Feedback: (23)

Default pica p 40 1/6 scale

Hi rumble2, I have looked at some Pica kits before and they appear to be very nice, I would like to build the P-40 one day (1/5), so how has the kit been so far as putting it togather? Bud..
Old 02-03-2002, 04:16 PM
rumble2

Default pica p 40

thanks for the reply bud. i have limited experience with kits having only finished two a fw 190 top flite and sea fury direct connection kit. the pica is lazer cut like the D.C. kit was and every thing fits very good not much sanding. the T.F. kit was a lot more work. the wood quality on the pica is good but the instructions don't compare to the T.F. or D.C. kits. if the pica had instructions like the T.F. it would be a great match. if i had to rate these 3 kits {3= T.F. 2= pica 1= D.C. that is if the pica flys great the T.F. and D.C. both are very easy flyers. { at least it was until i put it in } FW 190 rest in peace my fault!