Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

Some important Top Gun news .. some openings and a caution

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Some important Top Gun news .. some openings and a caution

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 08:08 AM
ww2birds
My Feedback: (14)

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Some important Top Gun news .. some openings and a caution

Hi guys,

I was just talking to Frank Tiano about his posting on ARFs at Top Gun. He reminded me that Bio sheets were due to be postmarked by March 9 .. and that people who have not returned them will be considered no-shows. I thought I'd pass this along in case anyone is in that situation.

Frank also said that there have been some last-minute cancellations, and that there are some openings for qualified pilots in some classes. Probably best to contact Frank directly (his email is in his postings) if you are interested.

For those who are going, I'll see you there in May .. I'll be in ProAm sportsman this year. We're back at the "classic" Lakeland site, where Florida Jets just completed. Some nice site improvements have been done such as concrete startup pads to replace the old plywood pads.

Dave McQueeney