Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

Buying volume at discount for arfs??

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Buying volume at discount for arfs??

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 01:20 PM
SCALECRAFT
My Feedback: (13)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Buying volume at discount for arfs??

Hi All

The internet has bought many peolple together with common interests at one place. Could creating local buying groups in your area by gathering orders and shopping for the best pricing be something feasable?? An example would be 10 Arfs as incentive for better pricing.

I already have access to personally pick up anything at Raidentech/ Nitroplanes (S. California) warehouse at pretty good prices. However, the bigger the order, the power to negotiate for better deals is far better. From cars,planes, helis to servos (anything) the items don't matter, its not limited to RC.. You just need to know what you want and a print out of thier sites description and price. then we negotiate

I am in talks with Radentech to allow limited personal pick up in group sales. I think if you guys have freinds with common interests , each friend can pick up multiple items for thier own "sub group" in a sence. Many fkying clubs already do stuff like this

Personally, I don't see my hobby as a good investment. I see it as the most of disposable incomes. And I hate to dispose more of my income than needed.

Is this feasable. ?? Any Ideas???

Steve