Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

Vailly FW190A Project

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Vailly FW190A Project

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2004, 01:47 PM
ProfLooney

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: on the board

hi guys sorry for no updates but i dont come to rcu anymore I now goto rcscalebuilder and only heard you guys were asking when a friend sent me the link.

I am now down to just 1 fw and should be finishing it up shortly as for my website i had posted that i was revamping my site to make room for other stuff. the fw have been a nightmare as there were a lot of problems with the wing design for using darrels gear ie the wings were too weak. I have solved this problem and am finishing up the last one. as for finishing planes no i dont finish anything as the people I been doing them for only want them framed and glassed. if you have been following my website i posted a couple weeks in advance that i was going to be deleting a lot of stuff and redoing it. I also posted that after several years doing stuff for others I will be spending the next couple working on my own projects.

I dont just build I been designing and doing other cad work for others so my shop ti9me has been limited. I cannot sit in front of the cam every single day all day long building. so for those of you that are on rcscalebuilder.com you know all this for those of you that dont and want to badmouth me why dont you take time and do like others and shoot me an email asking whats up. I gave up my mod status here and if you have noticed have not posted but maybe once or twice since last fall thats because i moved on to a site dedicated to scale and with out all the bs like what just appeared on this thread.

we get the greats like jerry bates don smith dave platt over on rcsb because they want something dedicated for scale and now we have it. so if you want to find anything out where i am on a project or ask a question just email me dont ASSume anything
Old 04-12-2004, 03:14 PM
t_burley
My Feedback: (59)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Wilde Sau

I guess he is one of those guys who like to talk cr*p and produce nothing. Has he ever completed a plane?
The FW build page is no longer on his site. What does that tell you? I feel sorry for the guys he was building these for.

Thanks for nothin' Joe!

WOW, and so you are mad because?
Old 04-12-2004, 10:17 PM
Wilde Sau

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not mad just can't stand big talkers.
Old 04-12-2004, 10:26 PM
ProfLooney

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

thats why i left here too many that think they know what their doing and not enough doers. also you do something nice for people like posting stuff you do or sharing your knowledge then when you get to busy to post daily you get some ingrateful morons that think you owe them something. I dont owe anyone anything actually with all the people I help daily that email me etc i really dont care what 1 or 2 people think. and if you think i am all talk just how did I get the respect I have now and how did I get asked to be the midwest rep for the scale masters and why do I have an open invitation to top gun anytime I want. What you need to realize is I and others are around and share our knowledge willingly because we want to. A few years back you couldnt find the majoir designers sharing anything and we got together and thought it would be nice to share. so before you criticize and complain because some of us arent around every single day to fill your needs just remember this is only a hobby for most of us and that we have lives other than rc. and secondly as i stated before some of us have moved on to different forums that are more directed at our type of modelling and where we dont have to listen to crybabies when we dont post every day