Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

EasyTiger

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 07:32 AM
vallawyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EasyTiger

I've gotten a lot of PMs from people since a few weeks ago when you and Evil Merlin were outed as posers who never actually build and fly.
Beleve me, people are laughing at you. More since this mornign when you posted that you were going to Top Gun.
Can you show a picture of yor Top Gun invitation?
ORIGINAL: Experten109/40

I've gotten a lot of PMs from people since a few weeks ago when you and Evil Merlin were outed as posers who never actually build and fly.
Beleve me, people are laughing at you. More since this mornign when you posted that you were going to Top Gun.
Can you show a picture of yor Top Gun invitation?

ORIGINAL: vallawyer

The CMP Me109 is a bit of a joke. It's pretty funny to read that you think you are going to take it to Top Gun. People are getting a big kick out of that, Ithink.
Congrats on your first scale project, a conversion of a $200 73" ARF, we arw alll waiting to see you fly it. with the little cooling motors and all.

ahhhh the shrill is back. remember when you called me a liar? a goof? I own nothing?
I build nothing? I just talk smack on the net? my build is here on page one. & I must say,
the CMP Bf109 is a BILLION times nicer then that cheasytiger 109.
let em laugh.. I don't care. shows what kinda people they are. just like you. now....

LETSSEEYOURSTUFFWHICHYOUCLAIMTOHAVE
ohhh but thats right.. you have nothing, you build nothing..
all you do is talk smack on the net. a lawyer who dosn't
own a digi camera.. let the excuses fly!

Old 04-03-2011, 07:34 AM
Experten109/40
My Feedback: (-1)

Old 04-03-2011, 10:13 AM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok I will play along , lets keep it real & leave the drama hormones out of it .
1)Corsair Jock is a vet as far as RCU and experience , most of us respect his post and history on RCU
2) I am in business , and trust me I dont sell things and then wait to determine shipping and shipping logistics , I read that post and said 'ok bull" you show me a good business that ships larger parcels and I will show you a guy that knows the cost by zip code , and I am talking a small business .
3)plane shows in stock and yet 2 months to ship , well perhaps , but that shows me he may be selling goods and building a container or pre-selling goods he does not have in stock . I know you are good at pulling old post , pull post and you will see this one common issues with ET , delays that eventually get solved , leads me to believe that he is waiting for his containers . Ok fair enought , but let people know that and gives terms or payment options .
4)So a guy is bashing an ARF and some P....... yes figure that word out , yes big Pss why , because in this day and age you should have the ba... to simply say " post what you feel and not hind in a PM . The guy is having fun building a arf , and you know some guys post way more then they build ,but ask those same guys for a pic , a document , a fact , that you need while you building and you bet you as.... you will get what is needed in a very timely manner . Pick on Evil ??? ask for some facts on any German plane and the man delivers in no time and has saved me money and from buying a squadren signal publication for one simple missing image .
5)I have nothing against ET and yes some do post for the sake of joining the band wagon , but i do wonder why some companys just get nailed all the time , examples
A)Banana hobby -funny look the BBB and you have to guess the complaints are real
B) ET gets killed , dont know about the BBB , have not seen perhaps the rcu review are not fair , would be nice to know the facts ???
C)VQ/Tomas , -seems to get all great reviews ,
so I guess people assume things about a company because of the frequency of the problems , but I dont thing making personal attacks on ET or RCU members is the fix .
If you are so confident on ET , how about helping with facts like there BBB rating , after all you tool the time to post many consecutive post in this forum and others
Old 04-03-2011, 10:25 AM
Evil_Merlin
My Feedback: (13)

Yes, the CMP Bf109 is a bit of a joke.

The funny thing is, its even better looking than the "Bf 109" and I use that LIGHTLY, that Easy Tiger offers.

And how was I "outed"? I've always said I build much more than I fly, but I do both. I'm willing to bet, more than you for either.

We are still waiting for images of your EasyTiger planes....

Remember folks:

And just to let people know, EasyTiger is listed on BBB as Easytiger Films, Inc.

BBB processed a total of 4 complaint(s) about this business in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:47 AM
LDM

Interesting-findings when you google Easy Tiger Models

Problems with easy tiger models - RC Groups15 posts - 11 authors - Last post: Mar 14, 2010

Had I done this, I would have NEVER ordered anything from Curtis Mattikow and Easytiger Models after finding all the complaints about Curtis ...
www.rcgroups.com › ... › Aircraft - Electric - Jets › Foamy EDFs - Cached - Similar

Easytiger Models = False Advertisment‎ - 3 posts - Mar 31, 2011

Easytiger Models T-50 Golden Eagle new thread‎ - 5 posts - Sep 10, 2010

Easytiger models ripping me off - Page 3‎ - 15 posts - Jun 7, 2010

Easytiger Models - T-50 Check this out!!!!!!!!‎ - 15 posts - Jan 7, 2010

More results from rcgroups.com »

Get more discussion results
Do Business With Easy Tiger Models - You Decide - WattFlyer RC ...24 posts - 12 authors - Last post: Aug 20, 2010
Had I done this, I would have NEVER ordered anything from Curtis Mattikow and Easytiger Models after finding all the complaints about Curtis ...
www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53636 - Cached

What is up with Easy Tiger Models?I advise everyone don't buy stuff from Easy Tiger Models. They tricks you. They are a bunch of liars. If you paid by CC or PP file a complaint.
www.rcuniverse.com › All Forums › Electric Aircraft Universe - Cached - Similar
Problems with Easytiger ModelsMar 14, 2010 ... Had I done this, I would have NEVER ordered anything from ...

www.rcuniverse.com › All Forums › Electric Aircraft Universe
Show more results from rcuniverse.com findings when you google
Old 04-03-2011, 10:58 AM
Evil_Merlin

What is even more sad is Curtis Mattikow used to have a really great rep back in the 2002-2004 time frame when all he did was sell old, but complete kits. Very well respected, to where he is today...
Old 04-03-2011, 11:26 AM
LDM

I dont know him , I do know if I ask him a question he has always been curtious and responsive , but again dealing in just facts , there are no post in the BBB , and when you google you find the trail on rcu and rc groups
Old 04-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Experten109/40

ORIGINAL: Evil_Merlin

Yes, the CMP Bf109 is a bit of a joke.
yep. but all are easy fixes. the outline is very, very close to the real thing.

And how was I "outed"?
cause your a liar, fraud, know nothing, build nothing, fly nothing kinda guy.
nice club eh?
Old 04-03-2011, 12:45 PM
Evil_Merlin

Yeah, thats why I own a CMP 109 and not the Easy Tiger. =)

I think I'm going to finish that one up as soon as my move is done.

Nope, I know nothing! Build nothing! Fly nothing! I'm a liar, a cheat and a fraud! vallawyer, a lawyer that doesn't own a digitial camera, says so! So it must be!
Old 04-03-2011, 01:43 PM
rlbomber

I read your same post over on RCGROUPS and you posted the email from Easy Tiger where they asked you to send back the ESCs for checking. Did you? Also, you had a lot of flights on the plane, then crashed it due to your own error, not because of the ESCs. I guess you were trying to get a free replacement for a crashed airplane?Are you teling the full story? I doubt it.
But how many flights did you have with no problems before you crashed the airplane?
I also see that you posted a bash on RCGROUPS before you even contacted Easy Tiger.
ORIGINAL: rlbomber

I had bought a Mosquito from Easytiger Models back in December based on it's ad that it has upgraded components. The ad states (and still states) that the ESC's have been upgraded to 35 amps.

Well, upon checking the other day, I noticed that they were not upgraded and that they were 30 amps as per the Hobby King version. When I questioned Curtis on this, his statement was that they were incorrectly marked. Bulls__t, I was ripped off!

I paid roughly $40 dollars for an item that did not have the advertised components. Never again will I purchase from this rip off company. I should have listened to the other posts.

Hopefully, after filling a complaint with the BBB, something will be done and other people won't waste thier money on this company.

Where did I say I wanted a new planed?
I never stated that or even implied that I wanted a replacement.

All I said was that I did not get what was advertised!

And no, I am not going to send them back, I don't want to deal with this company anymore. I will take my lose and move on.
Old 04-03-2011, 02:47 PM
kahloq

I read your same post over on RCGROUPS and you posted the email from Easy Tiger where they asked you to send back the ESCs for checking. Did you? Also, you had a lot of flights on the plane, then crashed it due to your own error, not because of the ESCs. I guess you were trying to get a free replacement for a crashed airplane? Are you teling the full story? I doubt it.
But how many flights did you have with no problems before you crashed the airplane?
I also see that you posted a bash on RCGROUPS before you even contacted Easy Tiger.

I had bought a Mosquito from Easytiger Models back in December based on it's ad that it has upgraded components. The ad states (and still states) that the ESC's have been upgraded to 35 amps.

Well, upon checking the other day, I noticed that they were not upgraded and that they were 30 amps as per the Hobby King version. When I questioned Curtis on this, his statement was that they were incorrectly marked. Bulls__t, I was ripped off!

I paid roughly $40 dollars for an item that did not have the advertised components. Never again will I purchase from this rip off company. I should have listened to the other posts.

Hopefully, after filling a complaint with the BBB, something will be done and other people won't waste thier money on this company.

Where did I say I wanted a new planed?
I never stated that or even implied that I wanted a replacement.

All I said was that I did not get what was advertised!

And no, I am not going to send them back, I don't want to deal with this company anymore. I will take my lose and move on.
But you see Rlbomber...that is how Vallawyer tries to operate and attempt to convince himself he looks good to others. He takes ppl's comments out of context, adds intent that was never there, and boldy states things as fact that are already known to be quite the opposite.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:08 PM
Flight Risk
My Feedback: (1)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Bought two giant scale planes, had no problem. Same crew of people who have never bought anyting always ruin any thread about Easy Tiger airplanes, it gets really old.
I think you will notice that complaints are from people who have a specific problem after purchase with ET. And how does that ruin a thread about ET? You can start a thread titled "Only Good Experiences with Easytiger" if you want a biased discussion.[:-]

FR
Old 04-03-2011, 03:41 PM
CorsairJock
My Feedback: (90)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

On the subject of "bashing":
While some here think we should all 'be nice', not ever say anything derogatory about a product and/ or a distributor: I consider it my duty to report problems and/ or mfg defects, poor designs, and poor support and/ or shipping/ delivery problems.

Why? To warn others of potential problems. Why let someone else be suckered into a buying a product which may be bad, just because I was suckered into it?

I am now a customer of EasyTiger, and I was aware of some 'issues' others were having with this distributor, so I am sharing my expierience. At this point, I have not stated anything derogatory yet, I am just stating facts. Interpret the facts as you wish.

Here are the facts:

1) It took an unusually long time for me to recieve the product that I ordered: about 40 days. Not grossly exscessive time, but much more than normal (Horizon, Tower, others usually have product to front door within a week). I am not mad about this, and will not insult EasyTiger for this, but potential new customers should be made aware of possible delivery delays.

2) Product recieved is defective/ has missing parts. I make no judgemnet yet, because ANY product will have a few defects slip thru. The test will be in how the distributor (EasyTiger) handles my complaint. I know from experience that places like Tower Hobbies and Horizon (and others) would have new parts on the way to my door by now, and if they didn't have the parts: they would probaly send a whole new kit. At this point, looks like that ain't gonna happen: Curtis has requested me to try to fix the wing (the downthrust issue). Being an experienced builder: I can do that. Not the response I was hoping for, but I can live with it IF: he can send me the cowls which are missing, and do so in a reasonable amount of time (1 week would be nice).

Bought two giant scale planes, had no problem. Same crew of people who have never bought anyting always ruin any thread about Easy Tiger airplanes, it gets really old.
Well Mr vallawyer: I am a customer. MOST products, regardless of the source, will arrive satifactory. I for one judge a distributor not on how many good products they deliver, but on how they handle the ones that are unsatisfactory

UPDATE:
I emailed Curtis about 2 hrs ago (on a Sunday no less), just got email from him stating cowls will be in the mail Monday morning. If I recieve them within a week, I'll be happy, and will likely to as a customer.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:51 PM
Flight Risk

Sounds to me like you had a lost package. That happens. I guess you called up and called him a douche and a88hole on the phone, and they said the same back?
What was it you bought ten years ago that you are still complaining about?
Quite the opposite. Eight years ago or so, I had ordered a vintage plane kit from him on eBay, and after several weeks emailed to ask if it had been sent. He replied back that he had been so busy and hadn’t been able to get to his cavernous warehouse under the streets of NYC. A couple more weeks pass, and I politely ask if it had been sent. That’s when he laid into me, calling me a crook and other choice expletives. He claimed it had been sent and he was putting me on his blocked list. Nasty Nasty person! If you had seen his feedback on eBay in those days you would be shocked, probably 10 percent negative. And every person who had given him a negative got a negative right back! Nothing was ever his fault. He was perfect, so never needed to apologize. [X(] I’ve had thousands of transactions on eBay and never has anyone infuriated me like this scum-bucket. When I see a post about him, I naturally am curious if he is the same ***** I remember, and evidently he is.[]

FR

Old 04-03-2011, 04:06 PM
Sessholvlaru

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have had 100% satisfaction with Curtis and EasyTiger. I have his Bf-110 and two of his EDF's (Draken and F-4). Will do business with again.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:21 PM
vallawyer

Iget the feeling that from you calling other people douche and scum bucket that you have some real issues with anger, and tehre are some other side to this story.
Ilooked at ebay, and if it is the same easy tiger, he has close to 12000 feedbacks. I could not figure out how to sepearate the negatives from the positives, but just from looking, it seemed like 99% positive, like the same here on RCuniverse. I guess if you sold 12000 model airplanes you would have to have some unhappy customers. But Ido not do ebay, Icannot say much about that. It takes two to tango though and Ican only imagine that you are not quite as innocent as you claim to be, based upon how nasty your posts on here are an dthe fact that it is eight years later and you are still going on about it.
Iknow, you are totally innocent in your mind, same as our prisons are chock full of guys maintaining they are innocent and were framed.

Idon't even care if guys want to complain about Easy Tiger. I paid retail for my two planes, and Idon't get anything from posting here. But I guess Idont like to see bullying, and more of a problem, I don't like the fact that every single tread about every single plane has the sme few people bashing the planes themselves without even owning one. If you want to post on the vender section go right ahead but some of us want to talk about planes and are sick of all the threads being contaminated.
The stuff that these same people have been writign about the Me109 is not some sort fo constructive criticism, it is just a nasty game and all personal stuff, it's horrible. And it's from peopel who dont even own or fly giant scale planes.

ORIGINAL: Flight Risk

Sounds to me like you had a lost package. That happens. I guess you called up and called him a douche and a88hole on the phone, and they said the same back?
Quite the opposite. Eight years ago or so, I had ordered a vintage plane kit from him on eBay, and after several weeks emailed to ask if it had been sent. He replied back that he had been so busy and hadn’t been able to get to his cavernous warehouse under the streets of NYC. A couple more weeks pass, and I politely ask if it had been sent. That’s when he laid into me, calling me a crook and other choice expletives. He claimed it had been sent and he was putting me on his blocked list. Nasty Nasty person! If you had seen his feedback on eBay in those days you would be shocked, probably 10 percent negative. And every person who had given him a negative got a negative right back! Nothing was ever his fault. He was perfect, so never needed to apologize. [X(] I’ve had thousands of transactions on eBay and never has anyone infuriated me like this scum-bucket. When I see a post about him, I naturally am curious if he is the same douche I remember, and evidently he is.[]

FR

Old 04-03-2011, 05:22 PM
vallawyer

Only its the same guy posting the same thing on three different places.

ORIGINAL: LDM

Interesting-findings when you google Easy Tiger Models

Problems with easy tiger models - RC Groups15 posts - 11 authors - Last post: Mar 14, 2010

www.rcgroups.com › ... › Aircraft - Electric - Jets › Foamy EDFs - Cached - Similar

Easytiger Models = False Advertisment‎ - 3 posts - Mar 31, 2011

Easytiger Models T-50 Golden Eagle new thread‎ - 5 posts - Sep 10, 2010

Easytiger models ripping me off - Page 3‎ - 15 posts - Jun 7, 2010

Easytiger Models - T-50 Check this out!!!!!!!!‎ - 15 posts - Jan 7, 2010

More results from rcgroups.com »

Do Business With Easy Tiger Models - You Decide - WattFlyer RC ...24 posts - 12 authors - Last post: Aug 20, 2010
www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53636 - Cached

What is up with Easy Tiger Models?I advise everyone don't buy stuff from Easy Tiger Models. They tricks you. They are a bunch of liars. If you paid by CC or PP file a complaint.
www.rcuniverse.com › All Forums › Electric Aircraft Universe - Cached - Similar
Problems with Easytiger ModelsMar 14, 2010 ... Had I done this, I would have NEVER ordered anything from ...

www.rcuniverse.com › All Forums › Electric Aircraft Universe
Show more results from rcuniverse.com findings when you google
Old 04-03-2011, 05:38 PM
Experten109/40

goto the ama forums where Curtiss was perma banned... he called anyone who had complaints about ET
liars. he was perma-banned under multi namesfromRCU for ripping off people.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:43 PM
Evil_Merlin

Are you honestly still defending the Bf10* that EasyTiger imports? I am now going to stop calling it a 109 because its about as far from a 109 as the 1*0 is from a 190.

Are you honestly saying that I don't build and fly large scale aircraft?

You still haven't posted a SHRED of proof that you own an EasyTiger ARF. Since you are such the "lawyer" its called Affirmanti, non neganti incumbit probatio.

We are still waiting.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:44 PM
vallawyer

I think you are a liar.
Where are the AMA forums?
I don't think he is banned here, his ads appear here on RCUall the time, and Ijust cheaked his 99% positive feedback here on RCU, he has planes for sale here right now, so you are just a plain-old liar.

Besides which, you arent' buying anythign from easytiger, don't own anythign from easytiger, why are you still posting?Why do you pollute every single easytiger thread abotu the easytiger planes? You aren't even in the giant scale league, all you have ever built is a great planes .40 ARF P-40, now you are saying you are going to go to Top Gun? It's a joke.

goto the ama forums where Curtiss was perma banned... he called anyone who had complaints about ET
liars. he was perma-banned under multi namesfromRCU for ripping off people.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:47 PM
vallawyer

You are defnitely not a lawyer.

I just got an email from Curtis at Easy Tiger, he asked me to "stop feeding the trolls" so Iwill stop at hsi request.

Are you honestly still defending the Bf10* that EasyTiger imports? I am now going to stop calling it a 109 because its about as far from a 109 as the 1*0 is from a 190.

Are you honestly saying that I don't build and fly large scale aircraft?

You still haven't posted a SHRED of proof that you own an EasyTiger ARF. Since you are such the "lawyer" its called Affirmanti, non neganti incumbit probatio.

We are still waiting.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:47 PM
Experten109/40

thank god I don't own there crap. you don't own anything from ET either, lets see a pic... LIAR.
oh yah I forgot.. your a lawyer who dosn't own a digi camera.

see you got an email from Curtiss... he MUST be banned if he can't respond here in person LMAO!
Old 04-03-2011, 05:48 PM
Evil_Merlin

Wait are you now saying that .40 sized planes cannot go to TopGun?
Old 04-03-2011, 05:49 PM
Flight Risk

Well, it's nice to know you are so passionate about Easy Tiger. I hope you continue to have a wonderful relationship with him.
If I seem to have an anger issue, which I don't, it's only in response to your unfounded critisism of my actions and intentions. Why are you sooo convicted to making ET to be such a fabulous indvidual?
You do know that eBay has continually changed feedback policies over the years. Oh no you wouldn't since you never shop there. You would know that ebay is making it difficult to degrade any of their proficient profit makers. OK, so you've had some great service from him. Yea, I bet he services you real good.
I give in to your influence, and henseforth will praise the ground ET walks on.

I get the feeling that from you calling other people douche and scum bucket that you have some real issues with anger, and tehre are some other side to this story.
I looked at ebay, and if it is the same easy tiger, he has close to 12000 feedbacks. I could not figure out how to sepearate the negatives from the positives, but just from looking, it seemed like 99% positive, like the same here on RCuniverse. I guess if you sold 12000 model airplanes you would have to have some unhappy customers. But I do not do ebay, I cannot say much about that. It takes two to tango though and I can only imagine that you are not quite as innocent as you claim to be, based upon how nasty your posts on here are an dthe fact that it is eight years later and you are still going on about it.
I know, you are totally innocent in your mind, same as our prisons are chock full of guys maintaining they are innocent and were framed.

I don't even care if guys want to complain about Easy Tiger. I paid retail for my two planes, and I don't get anything from posting here. But I guess I dont like to see bullying, and more of a problem, I don't like the fact that every single tread about every single plane has the sme few people bashing the planes themselves without even owning one. If you want to post on the vender section go right ahead but some of us want to talk about planes and are sick of all the threads being contaminated.
The stuff that these same people have been writign about the Me109 is not some sort fo constructive criticism, it is just a nasty game and all personal stuff, it's horrible. And it's from peopel who dont even own or fly giant scale planes.

ORIGINAL: Flight Risk

Quite the opposite. Eight years ago or so, I had ordered a vintage plane kit from him on eBay, and after several weeks emailed to ask if it had been sent. He replied back that he had been so busy and hadn’t been able to get to his cavernous warehouse under the streets of NYC. A couple more weeks pass, and I politely ask if it had been sent. That’s when he laid into me, calling me a crook and other choice expletives. He claimed it had been sent and he was putting me on his blocked list. Nasty Nasty person! If you had seen his feedback on eBay in those days you would be shocked, probably 10 percent negative. And every person who had given him a negative got a negative right back! Nothing was ever his fault. He was perfect, so never needed to apologize. [X(] I’ve had thousands of transactions on eBay and never has anyone infuriated me like this scum-bucket. When I see a post about him, I naturally am curious if he is the same douche I remember, and evidently he is.[]

FR

Old 04-03-2011, 05:49 PM
Experten109/40

Wait are you now saying that .40 sized planes cannot go to TopGun?
according to him only GIANTSCALE qualifies
my 73" Bf109 is too small lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.