Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

ESM 50cc Corsair

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 02:53 PM
lomcevac540T
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: ESM 50cc Corsair

The weathering looks great! Wish mine looked like that. Great job Idigbo!
Old 01-13-2011, 06:44 AM
Idigbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Mr DJ

Ian,

Awsome job with the weathering, but for me, I'll be leaving mine lookin' new. Why, because when birds are first made, guess what, the are and look new - nothing wrong with lookin' like it just rolled out the factory. And don't anyone beat me up for this; this is what I like; this is how ''mine'' will look. As I fly it in the sun, moist air, whatever, it will weather on it's own [img][/img] Will look nothing like DB's but it will be fine for me.

Again, excellent job...

Mr DJ
I get where your coming from Mr DJ, I quite like the brand new look myself. There is a massive difference between brand new and looking toy like though. The idea here was to hide the ARTF bits and make it look more like a model that took 1000 hours to complete.

Ian.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:00 AM
captainron

And there in lies the beauty of this wonderful hobby............" To each his own"

Me? I like some light weathering as if the bird has just arrived in the theater of operations and has had a few sorties under her cowl.

RCU IS MY FACEBOOK..........................CAPTAIN RON
Old 01-13-2011, 09:12 AM
alb1661
My Feedback: (3)

Captain Ron

I would appreciate your honest opinion of this ESM 50cc Corsair. Will you start your own build thread? I just finished my TF P-47 and am looking for a project thru the rest of the winter.

Thanks

Steve
Old 01-13-2011, 11:14 AM
Dbp7966

Hey Steve, Whats wrong with mine????

Some pics together.

Cheers DB
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Nl30064.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	1546995   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lg16122.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	1546996   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch95558.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	1546997   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sl26747.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	1546998  
Old 01-13-2011, 12:09 PM
alb1661

DP

I guess I'll wait till your flight report is posted. I don't think anyone has flown one yet. I have a problem with the P/P wires on the elevator. P/P on the rudder is OK if you have a failure, there is a good chance you can still get on the ground. I prefer dual rods on the elevator with dual servos. ( I like some redundancy on a $3000 plane ). That P/P lever for the elevator is a turn-off for me.

Regards

Steve

P.S. I think that weathering thing is personal.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:23 PM
flytaildragger
My Feedback: (8)

I am assembling one as well, and you have a supporter here at factory level prefering carbon Fiber control rods with 440 metal clevis clamped controling my surfaces. That is a personal choice to accept in general what the Chinese offer with the model and use your experience as a modeler to improve what is offered. Your plane will only fly as well as it's weakest link. What makes me nervous is the down and left thrust on the engine tube. I have discarded the tube and are re-engineering the mounting of the engine for a Saito 450 install. Craig from down under has already gone through it and changed the angles to 2 degrees right thrust, but has removed the down thrust from the model. I will be anxious to see some of you other resourceful richer than I guys fly your plane first for the reports. I believe someone said there is positive incidence in the wing. Well, Is that the reason for the down thrust...? All I know, is that I have been modeling a long while now and I never have seen a plane with left thrust on the engine mount, it feels wrong.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:23 PM
captainron

DB,
Yours looks awesome man...........What can I say? She looks like she's been in the Pacific theater for about 3 years sitting out in that hot humid sun and just baking. She's already been to war and back with about 200 sorties and still lives to fight another day...........

Steve,
My honest opinion is, this is one nice Corsair. Reports are, that it flies very stable and is a piece of cake to land. Out of the box, it looks awesome! Very impressive!

NOW! the down side.............I've talked with only two builders so far that have actually built and flown this particular bent wing bi*ch............Both builders have said it is not an easy build and they changed some stuff, such as the pull pull elev and the tube used to mount the engine etc and some of the hardware wasn't up to their expectations.

If your not afraid of doing some mods to fit your likes and dislikes, which I'm sure your not, because I've read enough of your post to know your a good and creative builder, You would like this bird if your a Corsair fan like me. I have not started mine though, just finishing up my Top Flite P-47 also. The first thing I saw that I didn't care for when I puller her from the box the first time is the very small and flimsy looking Robart knockoff hinges they supplied. I will go to a larger Robart hinge point, I like the 309's for this size bird ...50cc, will also use carbon fiber pushrods for elev instead of the pull pull. Will also make my own beefy motor mount for the 4.2 Brison that's going in her.

SO, a few changes, but yes, definitely I like the airplane.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:42 PM
alb1661

Capt Ron

Thanks for the information

Best Regards

Steve
Old 01-13-2011, 02:51 PM
Dbp7966

Hi Guys,

I respect all points made and when you are spending alot of dosh you have to be happy. Kniverflyer who I fly with, his son Stuey is flying the 50cc Spit which is push pull on Elev and is flying top draw and not slow at all so I will see how this goes. Test flight will have to see when we can get her up, weather and work not good.

Thanks for all the comments on the build but the paint job goes off to Ian Redshaw.

Cheers

DB
Old 01-13-2011, 03:06 PM
jmohn

I have the new retracts from Century Jets for my ESM P-40. If you look at my thread you can see what the look like there. They are much stronger than the ESM and have air cylinders for up/down and lock. Good looking retracts for sure. My ESM ones broke on the first landing, but I did have a lose side bar which may have contributed to the break. Still, these are made from solid stock not poured and molded weak aluminum.

The fit both the P-40 and Corsair according to Tomas. Godd stuff!!!

Jeff
Old 01-14-2011, 03:52 PM
Mr DJ

DC-3 N Da House

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=10263517

Mr DJ
Old 01-18-2011, 10:34 AM
kwik

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Dbp7966, I think your Corsair looks spectacular!!!

A good looking pilot in there now will complete the picture.

Very nice job.
Old 01-18-2011, 03:27 PM
captainron

HI GUYS,
Did anybody read in this thread (FORUM) what engine FLY4MATION used in his ESM Corsair?

Clark, if you happen to ready this, I'm just curious about your engine choice on yours before it's demise. I was going to use a 4.2 brison, however, Larry and the boys from Birds of Prey say that's way too much motor for that bird............Just thought I'd get some feed back..

CAPTAIN RON
Old 01-19-2011, 07:35 AM
Dbp7966

Manny thanks for them words, I have me Pilot see attached.

From Mike at Klass Kote UK

Cheers

DB

Name:	Ec89516.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	1550055  
Old 01-19-2011, 08:54 AM
BobH
My Feedback: (2)

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Yo DJ.. you gonna fly the DC3 this year?
Old 01-19-2011, 09:11 AM
Dbp7966

Could not wait for Daylight, will take one tomorrow.

DB

Name:	Sq46298.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	170.6 KB
ID:	1550076  
Old 01-19-2011, 03:52 PM
kwik

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ORIGINAL: Mr DJ

DC-3 N Da House

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=10263517

Mr DJ
I can not understand what connectition this has with a a 50CC Corsair.....
Old 01-21-2011, 09:59 AM
800mZero
My Feedback: (2)

You weathering looks greatbut 4 blade prop is completely incorrect for your corsair!
Old 01-27-2011, 06:06 AM
lomcevac540T

I have one of these I am willing to sell if anyone is interested. I got it from Ty's Planes, and I already have a full cockpit kit painted for it. The only thing that has been done to the kit is the ailerons have been hinged with the heavier Robart hinges instead of the flimsy ones that come with the kit. I haven't bought any retracts for it yet. I just have too many projects going on to work on this one right now. I also have a spare canopy for it. There isn't a scratch on it and will make a great plane.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:37 PM
Mr DJ

ORIGINAL: BobH

Yo DJ.. you gonna fly the DC3 this year?
Bob,

I'm just now seeing this. Yes Sir, she'll be flyin' this year. I'm gonna maiden her and 4 others on the same day: DC-3, ESM Robin, ESM V35, ESM DO335, and a T-33 turbine. I put my ESM Corsair build on hold since these planes arrived.

Mr DJ
Old 01-28-2011, 07:11 AM
lomcevac540T

ORIGINAL: lomcevac540T

I have one of these I am willing to sell if anyone is interested. I got it from Ty's Planes, and I already have a full cockpit kit painted for it. The only thing that has been done to the kit is the ailerons have been hinged with the heavier Robart hinges instead of the flimsy ones that come with the kit. I haven't bought any retracts for it yet. I just have too many projects going on to work on this one right now. I also have a spare canopy for it. There isn't a scratch on it and will make a great plane.
This is the actual plane and cockpit kit that I have.
[link]http://tysplanes.com/esm_50cc_corsair[/link]
Old 01-29-2011, 02:31 PM
Mr DJ

My New Baby <xml><w:worddocument><w:view></w:view><w:zoom></w:zoom><w:trackmoves></w:trackmoves><w:trackformatting></w:trackformatting><wunctuationkerning></wunctuationkerning><w:validateagainstschemas></w:validateagainstschemas><w:saveifxmlinvalid></w:saveifxmlinvalid><w:ignoremixedcontent></w:ignoremixedcontent><w:alwaysshowplaceholdertext></w:alwaysshowplaceholdertext><w:donotpromoteqf></w:donotpromoteqf><w:lidthemeother></w:lidthemeother><w:lidthemeasian></w:lidthemeasian><w:lidthemecomplexscript></w:lidthemecomplexscript><w:compatibility><w:breakwrappedtables></w:breakwrappedtables><w:snaptogridincell></w:snaptogridincell><w:wraptextwithpunct></w:wraptextwithpunct><w:useasianbreakrules></w:useasianbreakrules><w:dontgrowautofit></w:dontgrowautofit><w:splitpgbreakandparamark></w:splitpgbreakandparamark><w:dontvertaligncellwithsp></w:dontvertaligncellwithsp><w:dontbreakconstrainedforcedtables></w:dontbreakconstrainedforcedtables><w:dontvertalignintxbx></w:dontvertalignintxbx><w:word11kerningpairs></w:word11kerningpairs><w:cachedcolbalance></w:cachedcolbalance></w:compatibility><w:browserlevel></w:browserlevel><m:mathpr><m:mathfont m:val="Cambria Math"></m:mathfont><m:brkbin m:val="before"></m:brkbin><m:brkbinsub m:val=""></m:brkbinsub><m:smallfrac m:val="off"></m:smallfrac><m:dispdef></m:dispdef><m:lmargin m:val="0"></m:lmargin><m:rmargin m:val="0"></m:rmargin><m:defjc m:val="centerGroup"></m:defjc><m:wrapindent m:val="1440"></m:wrapindent><m:intlim m:val="subSup"></m:intlim><m:narylim m:val="undOvr"></m:narylim></m:mathpr></w:worddocument></xml><xml><w:latentstyles latentstylecount="267" defpriority="99" defqformat="false" defsemihidden="true" defunhidewhenused="true" deflockedstate="false"><w:lsdexception name="Normal" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="0" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 1" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 2" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 3" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 4" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 5" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 6" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 7" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 8" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 9" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 1" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 2" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 3" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 4" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 5" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 6" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 7" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 8" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 9" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="caption" qformat="true" priority="35" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Title" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="10" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Default Paragraph Font" priority="1" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Subtitle" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="11" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Strong" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="22" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Emphasis" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="20" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Table Grid" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="59" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Placeholder Text" unhidewhenused="false" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="No Spacing" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="1" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Revision" unhidewhenused="false" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="List Paragraph" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="34" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Quote" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="29" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Intense Quote" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="30" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Subtle Emphasis" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="19" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Intense Emphasis" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="21" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Subtle Reference" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="31" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Intense Reference" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="32" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Book Title" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="33" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Bibliography" priority="37" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="TOC Heading" qformat="true" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception></w:latentstyles></xml><style type="text/css"> Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-priority:99;mso-style-qformat:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;mso-para-margin:0in;mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}</style>http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_10298131/anchors_10298131/mpage_1/key_/anchor/tm.htm#10298131

Mr DJ
Old 01-30-2011, 01:59 AM
Idigbo

Aaah how cute, but is it ESM Corsair shaped or even slightly relevant to this thread, I think not. Very nice though

Has anyone got video of the Corsair yet?

Ian.
Old 01-30-2011, 05:28 AM
Mr DJ

Yes, very nice

And didn't you see my ESM Corsair right behind it

Mr DJ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.