Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

BLACK HORSE JU-87B NOW AVAILABLE

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

BLACK HORSE JU-87B NOW AVAILABLE

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2011, 05:44 AM
helipk
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: BLACK HORSE JU-87B NOW AVAILABLE

Hello 3136,

I ordered wood props from HK and will see how they perform. If not satisfactory, I'll go with Xoar. I'll try the spinner that came with the kit. I did have couple of not so pleasant experiences with HK. One time I ordered from their US warehouse 2 large Lipos (6 cell). One was dead. I did not find out until after few weeks (I did not need to use them right away). I e-mailed them . They told me to send it back ( to China), which I did. But guess what, after receiving the item they said the period had passed 30 days. And so? tough liuck!!!!!! I recently ordered a 3D foamie. The kit is missing a landing gear. I e-mailed them. They wanted a picture showing the whole kit content. I sent them what they asked for and now waiting to see what they're going to say next. Probably tell me to send the kit back. If they did, I'll kill myself. LOL. The point is when you're dealing with a co thousands of miles away you have to be prepared to take the risk. Sometime you win (good price???) sometime you lose (the risk of missing/damaged parts). Pick your choice. Thanks for asking.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:02 AM
kahloq

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats very true. Some peope forget that before places like Hobbyking were around....we had to pay out the rear for lipo batteries from thunderpower or flightpower cuz there NOTHING else available.
Ive never said that HK was 1009% perfect....hover...if you use some common reasoning and reach logical conclusion....if a 6cell lipo from HK costs say $40 compared to a thunderpower that costs $250 and both work the same and last the same usually...even if you get one bad battery here or there or that wont balance....your still so much further ahead cost wise.
This is not a....its ok for HK to mess up or hey there products are subpar and tis ok due to price....no!
What is fact though is that most of the stuff hobbyking sells is the exact same quality you get from somewhere else including himodel. For everyone that praises any particular company, there will be others that have had bad experiences....and that DOES include himodel or hobbylobby, horizon, tower, etc.
Old 05-15-2011, 01:39 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Hi Helipk, like I said before, I have some of the turnigy props and they are good, you will be happy with them.
Don't forget to balance with clear spray.

If you or anyone else interested, Himodel sell the Hawk line of props that DLE Aust sell, the difference is they are 1/3 the price.

Kahlog, well said!

I would love to make or buy a siren for the stuka. I can't seem to find anything with the right sound though. Any ideas?