RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Warbirds and Warplanes (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-warbirds-warplanes-200/)
-   -   ESM WARBIRDS INBOUND!!! And NEW VQ WARBIRDS WEBSITE !!! (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-warbirds-warplanes-200/11630757-esm-warbirds-inbound-new-vq-warbirds-website.html)

nemesis4u 07-03-2016 08:04 PM

ESM WARBIRDS INBOUND!!! And NEW VQ WARBIRDS WEBSITE !!!

[h=2]EXTRA EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT !!!! VQ WARBIRDS LANDS A NEW WEBSITE![/h]After several months of working long hours we finally have an all NEW VQ WARBIRDS WEBSITE!
We are bringing you more products, hangar updates, builds/reviews, tips/techniques, online manuals, customer photo/video galleries and more! SIGN UP for our NEW UPDATED VQ WARBIRDS NEWSLETTER now!
VQ WARBIRDS has been working with ESM to improve models and develop new color schemes as well as more markings for popular arf/kits. Our ESM C-47 D-Day model comes with (5) sets of decals. The ESM VIETNAM S.E.A. CAMO SKYRAIDER comes with (5) Sets of decals as well. The ESM F-7F Tigercat now comes with the decals in box so you may add your own custom decals of your favorite TIGERCAT or use the factory supplied decals. The ESM 71″ P-51D 55th FG Special Edition model features 4 sets of decals as well ! We are bringing you a huge B-25 Decal set featuring 5 sets of decals in every NEW 2016 ESM 95″ B-25model box. Now you and your fellow pilots can purchase multiple ESM B-25’s and have uniquely different B-25’s right out of the box.
More cockpit kits are now available! The latest cockpit kits available now are for the ESM TYPHOON, ESM BEARCAT, ESM TIGERCAT, ESM B-25, ESM SKYRAIDER, ESM P-51B. We have cockpit kits available for almost every ESM WARBIRD!
The following ESM WARBIRDS are in stock and are now available for general orders. Some items are at very low quantities , so order now to avoid disappointment!
We do have spare parts for many of the ESM Warbirds as well as accessories such as spinners, cockpit kits, pilots and retracts by Sierra, CJM, Robart and ESM. If you don’t see what you are looking for, please email us @ [email protected]
SUMMER SHIPMENT OF ESM WARBIRDS LEAVES FACTORY in approx 4-6 weeks and we anticipate having the shipment by late August 2016… WE CANNOT GUARANTEE models will be delivered on a certain date due to logistics… WE cannot control shipping times, port clearances and US CUSTOMS…
The following ESM WARBIRDS are available for PRE-PAID RESERVED ORDERS:
The TOP RC MODEL 93″ ZERO , 89″ P-51D and 81″ SPITFIRE FULL COMPOSITE TOP RC MODELS , RETRACTS, SPINNERS NOW SHIPPING!
EME ENGINES have arrived at VQ WARBIRDS !!
Try out these powerful, ultra reliable , high precision gas engines in your favorite Warbird or “target” airplane! You will be impressed! EME gas engines available with AUTO START ! We also offer EME in cowl pitts style mufflers which are made in the USA! Check out these great products here: EME ENGINES

WE have MORE VQ brand GP/EP friendly Warbirds in stock now. The P-51B , P-51D, P-39 and Fw-190 all feature EP/GP friendly construction including: electric hatch , flaps and retract ready!
CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE for all the details on these exciting New Generation of VQ highly detailed models!!!WARBIRD HANGAR STOCK features many VQ , ESM, TOP RC MODEL WARBIRDS READY TO SHIP!
BEST PILOTS ARE IN STOCK READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT !!
WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE WE ARE CARRYING BEST PILOTS and they ARE IN STOCK NOW ready for immediate shipment! WE now stock the fully painted/detailed pilots as well as the unpainted versions. No waiting to get your painted pilots… WE have them in stock and ready to ship out!
We have updated our pilot offerings and also have many new bust pilots and full body pilots for everything from .40/.60 size all the way up to the 12″ DETAILED PILOTS!

CHECK OUT OUR PILOTS
BIG MAGNUM 4-Stroke ENGINE SALE IS ALSO GOING ON NOW!! SAVE BIG on .52, .70, .91, 1.20, 1.80 POWERFUL MAGNUM 4-STROKERS!
ONLY WHILE INSTOCK SUPPLIES LAST, NO RAINCHECKS ! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED !!!
STOCK UP NOW WHILE these models and accessories are ON SALE AT TERRIFIC PRICES…
WE now have more UPGRADED CLEAR ESM WARBIRD CANOPIES by VQ, TYS PLANES and FIREPOWER R/C .
IF you don’t see the CANOPY YOU ARE WANTING please email us for availability. We plan on adding on more upgraded clear canopies in the coming weeks/months.
AS ALWAYS….
“KEEP ‘EM FLYING”
-CHEERS !
VQ WARBIRDS
www.vqwarbirds.com [email protected]
www.bomberfieldusa.com
www.getstencils.com
www.warbirdradio.com
www.texasarmor.com

Mpizpilot 07-10-2016 02:31 AM

Really wish I could get a new canopy for my pc-21, but still no luck.

nemesis4u 07-10-2016 05:44 AM

Try now :-)

https://vqwarbirds.com/product/esm-p...ainted-canopy/

Email us @ [email protected]

thanks !!!

Mpizpilot 07-10-2016 08:54 AM

Thank you. Trying to checkout but shipping charge is $46 for a $40 canopy. Is that correct?

nemesis4u 07-10-2016 09:12 AM

please email
me at [email protected]

and I will assist you.

thanks

STUKA BARRY 07-10-2016 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mpizpilot (Post 12233104)
Really wish I could get a new canopy for my pc-21, but still no luck.

Wish I could get a B model Stuka canopy that is'nt painted on the rear windshield. I know the MG-15 gets mounted to it, but still it should not have paint on it.

nemesis4u 07-10-2016 05:40 PM

Stuka Barry ,
And anyone else who needs assistance ...
Please email me direct at

[email protected]

We don't usually check here and respond here ...
this was meant to be a public service announcement

respectfully,

VQ WARBIRDS

Walther 07-11-2016 12:38 PM

Not to impressed with your web site!

rvnrcer 07-12-2016 02:16 PM

+1 on the website. What's with the banner across the top half that doesn't go away?

u2fast 07-13-2016 04:12 AM

website looks good to me. easy to navigate. guess you cant please everyone.

fulltimebuilder 11-25-2016 09:35 PM

fulltimebuilder 11-25-2016 10:50 PM

I would like to apologize to Tomas Sandoval, owner of VQ Warbirds. I... recently posted an incorrect assessment of Tomas Sandoval and his business, VQ Warbirds. Tomas Sandoval has repeatedly helped me with a PC-21 and the ESM Electric retracts for that plane. He has also gone the extra mile and is replacing the nose gear a second time. Thank you Tomas.....

Lifer 11-26-2016 01:58 AM

Tomas,

Is there any chance you might pick up the ECOMRC line? They have great products but nobody seems to carry them anymore.

Thanks!

nemesis4u 11-26-2016 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Lifer (Post 12280541)
Tomas,

Is there any chance you might pick up the ECOMRC line? They have great products but nobody seems to carry them anymore.

Thanks!

LIFER,,,, Yes.... ARF PROS has the ECOMRC LINE..... it was condensed as ECOMRC did not want to continue making all the models but most are still available...
I have Ms ROBIN at ARF PROS handling the civilian line of ESM and ECOMRC at the moment...
Many ESM CIVILIAN PLANES and ECOMRC planes in stock now!

Here is a link:

https://vqwarbirds.com/recommended-w...vilian-models/

Again... if anyone needs anything specific... please email me directly for quickest response: [email protected]

Warbird AL 11-26-2016 08:06 PM

I got one of the Hurricanes from Tomas... cant wait to dig into it. Overall it looks very well built. I figured I needed another warbird but something different that you don't see at the field often..

Mpizpilot 11-27-2016 04:36 AM

Tomas,
Any chance of the OV-10 bronco or P-38 ever coming back?