RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Warbirds and Warplanes (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-warbirds-warplanes-200/)
-   -   No more ESM (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-warbirds-warplanes-200/11643497-no-more-esm.html)

Mpizpilot 12-10-2017 07:27 PM

No more ESM

According to VQ’s Facebook page. Bummer.

https://www.facebook.com/vqwarbirds/

tailskid 12-11-2017 01:23 PM

From their webpage:
*** Important***This will be the last shipment for this year and we will not have another until late Summer 2018. So if there are any other models you want before then please order now**

Katniss 12-11-2017 07:07 PM

Well, that is disappointing.

Rod_Hart 12-11-2017 07:36 PM

Full qoute from Facebook!!

************** SPECIAL INDUSTRY ANNOUNCEMENT ************

Fellow VQ WARBIRDS PILOTS and Valued Customers,

It is with a very heavy heart we share the news that ESM has formally notified us that they are discontinuing the production of all models for the foreseeable future. They originally moved the factory molds/plugs 600KM to be closer to TOP RC MODEL FACTORY and have not been able to find an efficient / cost effective new facility to resume production.
Many factors have lead to this decision and until they can find a new more effective/efficient and higher quality control measure way of producing the ESM line of models, there will not be any more production. We have been waiting to place an order for many models that are out of stock as well as for more spares... Now with the formal announcement , we will be doing a full and careful inventory by this years end and update our internet website with all remaining parts.

If you want an awesome ESM Warbird while you can still get one,,, order soon as once they sell out , they may never be available again. We will continue the free shipping only until the current supply of in stock models expire. We had planned the FREE SHIPPING as a Christmas only special, but now under these circumstances we will honor this until our stock is sold out of models or we may change to a flat $55 for 71" Models and $89 for all models with wingspans over 71", so buy one while the shipping is 100% paid by us!

Continuing forward we will be focusing on the TOP RC MODELS as well as our expanding line of VQ Models Next Generation of all wood VQ CIVILIAN and VQ WARBIRD aircraft.
We have huge plans for TOP RC MODELS and VQ in 2018 with the introduction of the all new VQ Beechcraft Baron twin 1700mm wingspan in (2) Color Schemes, and Sonex Hornet EDF in T-Bird Scheme for a 70mm fan, coming in March 2018.
Then the new F8F Rare Bear 30cc size, P-47 D and P-47 B .46-55 size EP-GP ,Zlin Acrobat 46-55 size EP-GP and incredible first ever all wood 110" B-24 Liberator coming in Summer 2018! (110" B-24 model shown is courtesy of Mark Glanville, photo for illustrative purposes only).
NEW TOP RC MODEL FW-190 93" Model Launches in January and more stock of ZERO , P-51D GUNFIGHTER models arriving in the Mid Spring/Summer months.

GREAT THINGS COMING IN SPRING and SUMMER 2018 for VQ WARBIRDS PILOTS !!!

Respectfully,

VQ WARBIRDS
"KEEP 'EM FLYING"

www.vqwarbirds.com
[email protected]

Mpizpilot 12-11-2017 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Rod_Hart (Post 12389994)
Full qoute from Facebook!!

************** SPECIAL INDUSTRY ANNOUNCEMENT ************

Fellow VQ WARBIRDS PILOTS and Valued Customers,

It is with a very heavy heart we share the news that ESM has formally notified us that they are discontinuing the production of all models for the foreseeable future. They originally moved the factory molds/plugs 600KM to be closer to TOP RC MODEL FACTORY and have not been able to find an efficient / cost effective new facility to resume production.
Many factors have lead to this decision and until they can find a new more effective/efficient and higher quality control measure way of producing the ESM line of models, there will not be any more production. We have been waiting to place an order for many models that are out of stock as well as for more spares... Now with the formal announcement , we will be doing a full and careful inventory by this years end and update our internet website with all remaining parts.

If you want an awesome ESM Warbird while you can still get one,,, order soon as once they sell out , they may never be available again. We will continue the free shipping only until the current supply of in stock models expire. We had planned the FREE SHIPPING as a Christmas only special, but now under these circumstances we will honor this until our stock is sold out of models or we may change to a flat $55 for 71" Models and $89 for all models with wingspans over 71", so buy one while the shipping is 100% paid by us!

Continuing forward we will be focusing on the TOP RC MODELS as well as our expanding line of VQ Models Next Generation of all wood VQ CIVILIAN and VQ WARBIRD aircraft.
We have huge plans for TOP RC MODELS and VQ in 2018 with the introduction of the all new VQ Beechcraft Baron twin 1700mm wingspan in (2) Color Schemes, and Sonex Hornet EDF in T-Bird Scheme for a 70mm fan, coming in March 2018.
Then the new F8F Rare Bear 30cc size, P-47 D and P-47 B .46-55 size EP-GP ,Zlin Acrobat 46-55 size EP-GP and incredible first ever all wood 110" B-24 Liberator coming in Summer 2018! (110" B-24 model shown is courtesy of Mark Glanville, photo for illustrative purposes only).
NEW TOP RC MODEL FW-190 93" Model Launches in January and more stock of ZERO , P-51D GUNFIGHTER models arriving in the Mid Spring/Summer months.

GREAT THINGS COMING IN SPRING and SUMMER 2018 for VQ WARBIRDS PILOTS !!!

Respectfully,

VQ WARBIRDS
"KEEP 'EM FLYING"

www.vqwarbirds.com
[email protected]

Thank you. I wasn’t misleading anyone.

tailskid 12-12-2017 08:46 AM

I guess you weren't.....thanks from all of us not on Facebook.

Mpizpilot 12-12-2017 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by tailskid (Post 12390097)
I guess you weren't.....thanks from all of us not on Facebook.

You and your sarcasam are quite welcome.

tailskid 12-12-2017 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mpizpilot (Post 12390162)
You and your sarcasam are quite welcome.

Now did I really deserve that?

Hydro Junkie 12-12-2017 11:09 PM

I have to agree, I saw no sarcasm in his post at all. I ALSO DON'T DO FACEBOOK SO I WOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN ABOUT ESM EITHER