Go Back  RCU Forums > RCU Rules & FAQs > RCUniverse.com FAQ
Reload this Page >

Midwest Sweet-N-Low Stick .40 interest -

Community
Search
Notices
RCUniverse.com FAQ RCU''s most frequently asked questions.

Midwest Sweet-N-Low Stick .40 interest -

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2014, 04:48 AM
FPhillips
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Midwest Sweet-N-Low Stick .40 interest -

Midwest Sweet-N-Low .40 kit - I saw earlier threads referring to this kit but they looked inactive and I could not get into them. It was super popular, easy to build, very rugged and it could be powered by anything from a two-stroke .40 to an .80 four-stroke. I thought that I would see if there was any recent interest in these planes, possibly kits, or even short kits to scratch build.

This plane was probably the most popular kit ever built and flown in our Baton Rouge RC club over the years. I have a set of plans and I had a set of templates but lost in a move.

Some guys would add one or two bays to the wing for extra cushion in landing. I liked it just like it was. It was one of the best, if not the best, weekend sport flyer ever designed.
It was a great sport aerobatic ship and was stable enough to teach guys how to land, not a trainer, but a little more advance and stable.

If anyone has any current knowledge of short kits, kits, templates, please let me know.

Any feedback would be appreciated. I feel like this will be a thread that flyers that have been around awhile will especially appreciate.

Thank you.

FPhillips, lifetime RC flyer way down in Louisiana.