Go Back  RCU Forums > RCU Rules & FAQs > RCUniverse.com FAQ
Reload this Page >

toyrific mega machines forklift problem

Notices
RCUniverse.com FAQ RCU''s most frequently asked questions.

toyrific mega machines forklift problem

Old 09-25-2016, 02:06 AM
graybold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default toyrific mega machines forklift problem

hi everyone I am a new member -I live in the uk -I have won a forklift truck on ebay -its a 1 10 scale forklift -it seems quite well made for a toy and it will pick up half a pound on the forks -problem is the remote control only works well within 2 feet of the truck -after that its stop start and after about 6 feet nothing at all -I have new alkaline batteries -one strange effect -I have connected a 2foot long piece of thin electrical flex to the aerial wire(its glued to the underside of the cab-it hasnt got a mast)which has no effect but if I hold the end of the flex (the inner copper wire)-and operate the remote control with my other hand it seems to work a lot better-if I hold the wire and my wife operates the remote its as bad as ever -if I hold the remote and the wire it works -how strange -any way I just wondered if there is a fairly simple way of getting it to work a bit better or is it a design fault-the truck is made by toyrific mega machines-regards to all