Community
Search
Notices
RCUniverse.com FAQ RCU''s most frequently asked questions.

Im new here

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2017, 12:57 PM
F4 Phantom blue angles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Im new here

I hope Im in the right forum here. Im new here. I want to introduce myself. Im Robert. I have been in this hobby since about 1987. I have built probabbly 35-40 planes in my time and I crashed and burned alot of them. I have a problem of doing things with my planes that full scale pilots wouldnt even think about trying. Anyway, Its alot of fun. I would like to direct my attention to beginners because,First off,this is an expensive hobby, (#2) you need to find someone that can help you with your (Trainer Plane).(#3) I was where you are now,and I never thought I could fly one,But it takes a while. I will end by saying,To any beginner here that has ANY Question what so ever, Please post me and I will be more than happy to help! Weather it is about -Building or Flying. I dont know everything,no one does,but I will be happy to share. Thankyou
Old 03-12-2017, 10:10 AM
moparbob498

Hello, I'm also new here and newbie again in the r/c arena....I've mostly built plastic planes & cars,...Into mechanical things mostly, love the warbirds- I've been building some decent guillows kits, have a Midwest Messerschmitt. 54" wingspan, anticipation is killing me, as my hellcat isn't finished yet..I'll be giving you a shout for sure thank you, & I'm Bob...By the way getting ahead of myself again
Old 03-12-2017, 11:37 AM
F4 Phantom blue angles

Hi,Bob, Im also Bob,but everyone calls me lucky. I am happy to have a friend here. I started in this hobby in 1988. Built alot of planes,Smashed alot to. I only build from kits,no ARFs. for me. I can fly almost anything when im in the mood,but I would rather fly slow and gentle. More fun. I cant fly those crazy wings,but there no fun anyway. I love my Sig Kouger and my Sig Astro Hog.
Old 03-12-2017, 01:14 PM
Bobb-52d

Hi Robert, my name is also Robert! I have been around planes just about all my life. Back in the early 80's I started with RC's. Because of extensive traveling I got away from the hobby until I retired. I have picked it up again and have several models in my "Hangar", some in different stages of being rebuilt. After all these years I am still a beginner with several crashes to my credit. I have just traded an AT-6 Harvard kit for an AT-6A Texan II, With a 63" wingspan. The model is in process of being rebuilt. The model has been discontinued and parts for it are nowhere to be found. My question is do you know anybody that has one of these models for sale? I have looked in the ads of this website, nothing! Would appreciate any help.
regards,
rob