Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

outstanding warranty repair

Just got back my RCV 60SP from Weston UK for warranty repair, and was very impressed with the whole experience.....they even sent me back a brand new unopened glow plug, Vapour oil after run oil, Rhino glue CA, and Cyano wipe.....all were very large bottles.
    But what impressed me most, was that I had forgot to totally strip down the motor and they returned EVERYTHING in plastic bags.....nothing missing.....and the turnaround time was great!!......
    For anyone "on the fence" about purchasing an RCV motor, I would recommend their motors.....but with one caveat....these motors are not for 3D flying or speed apps. but if your looking for scale flight with a very unusual sound this may be the motor for you.........thank you RCV........J58

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: outstanding warranty repair

I also have been very pleased with my RCV 120 SP and the support received by email. Would not hesitate to buy another.
    Ken