Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

Did the aluminum upgrades on my tornado by myself!!!

Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Did the aluminum upgrades on my tornado by myself!!!

Old 12-19-2010, 06:29 PM
buggyboy2010

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Did the aluminum upgrades on my tornado by myself!!!

Great!, And You to man! Enjoy!

ORIGINAL: rchobbyunlimited

I sure will I have the truck broke down for the off season so I am trying to come up with something hard before I put it back together I will try a few things if anything that works I will gladly let you know. Thanks once again. Happy Holidays.

ORIGINAL: buggyboy2010

No problem, I am to still trying to figure out the issue, Maybe somehow mod it.. No luck yet, But if I come up with something I'll let You know asap, And if You come up with something let Me know! lol

ORIGINAL: rchobbyunlimited

Ok thanks for responding I only drive mine on the dirt track I am trying to figure out a way I can get rid of all of the play that is in the drive cups on the dog bone. Thanks once again for your reply.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:33 PM
JTPSTEALTH

Just oredered a set of those traxxas shocks from ebay yesterday. Can't wait till they arrive. I'm hoping they're a little stiffer than stock. I will miss the blue shocks however cuz I just bought the epx blue flame body. But 8 shocks for $20?! No way I can pass that up!

Also, nitrosportsandrunner , any chance you could put up a few pics of that front bumper you made? I'd like to see it and how it looks. Might give it a try. I'm already wearing out my second stock bumper.

***EDIT*** Nevermind, I just saw your new thread with the RPM bumper. That looks sick!!! I'm trying that for sure.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:41 PM
buggyboy2010

Right on, I know for 20$ for 8 You can't go wrong! And I haven't had to use the other 4 yet, They hold up really nice and are nice and stiff ( but not to stiff, but almost perfect ) Now When I put Mine on I think I had to use longer screws, Which is a 80cent buy at Your local hardware store.

ORIGINAL: JTPSTEALTH

Just oredered a set of those traxxas shocks from ebay yesterday. Can't wait till they arrive. I'm hoping they're a little stiffer than stock. I will miss the blue shocks however cuz I just bought the epx blue flame body. But 8 shocks for $20?! No way I can pass that up!

Also, nitrosportsandrunner , any chance you could put up a few pics of that front bumper you made? I'd like to see it and how it looks. Might give it a try. I'm already wearing out my second stock bumper.

***EDIT*** Nevermind, I just saw your new thread with the RPM bumper. That looks sick!!! I'm trying that for sure.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:44 PM
JTPSTEALTH

Sweet! Thanks for the find and the info. Can't wait to get it back up and running!
Old 02-24-2013, 03:19 PM
chuchomorey

does anybody know if the 2075 traxxas servo can be used on the vortex ss? if yes can it be used for steering and throttle?
Old 03-10-2013, 03:21 PM
chuchomorey

hi , can somebody please help me? a car ran over my son's vortexx ss and broke the high speed needle valve, does anybody know the part number for this or where i can get it from? thanks in advance!