Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Setting Brakes/Tornado S30

Old 01-14-2011, 01:01 PM
u4iia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Setting Brakes/Tornado S30

I was wondering howyou guys set yourbrakes.I have a tornado S30. I did all the adjusting via the thumb screw, I did not mess with pad screws. When I push it forward it rolls very freely now. I seem to remember a little drag on it before. Should there be some brake drag? I adjusted with the reciever and transmitter turned on and tested braking while giving the buggy a good push.

Another question, I have had my Buggy a little over a month and the front servo puked. I already replaced it at my LHS. Should I contact RedCat about getting another one (spare?)?

Old 01-14-2011, 01:20 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Setting Brakes/Tornado S30

ORIGINAL: u4iia

I was wondering how you guys set your brakes. I have a tornado S30. I did all the adjusting via the thumb screw, I did not mess with pad screws. When I push it forward it rolls very freely now. I seem to remember a little drag on it before. Should there be some brake drag? I adjusted with the reciever and transmitter turned on and tested braking while giving the buggy a good push.

Another question, I have had my Buggy a little over a month and the front servo puked. I already replaced it at my LHS. Should I contact RedCat about getting another one (spare?)?

if you paid for the replacement servo at the LHS, then yes you should contact redcat for a replacement! they have a 90day warrenty on the electronics.
they may ask you to send in the broken one, but thats only a few buck via usps. here is the warrenty form page you can fill out:
http://www.redcatracing.com/informat...anty-form.html