Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

did I make a bad purchase or am I just unlucky or am I just a bad driver???

Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

did I make a bad purchase or am I just unlucky or am I just a bad driver???

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 07:32 PM
johnr2604

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: did I make a bad purchase or am I just unlucky or am I just a bad driver???

ORIGINAL: K-BAR

From the sound of your trouble, we both made BAD choices in buying Redcat. The hobby shops I've called around here don't want anything to do with them.
I have tried several times a day to get help with my crawler (came 2-9-11) screws were missing, or so loose they fell out as I inspected for problems. The only reply I got from where I bought it was "good luck" and the phone # for redcat customer support, and they haven't called back.
The funny thing is my grandson and 2 of his friends were here when it came, and my daughter was going to order him one so we could compete...
Wow, your hobby shop didn't want to sell you screws? Sounds like a pretty crappy place. Try filling out the warranty form on redcats site. I have been able to get a response every time I've done that.