Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Apology owed......

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 10:49 PM
basketballfan60123
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Apology owed......

ORIGINAL: SMOKEFAN

Darin that sucks man, I am sorry you dont like what you have chosen to do for a living. Owning a business is not easy, but you can add me to one that loves what I do everyday.

I would be interested to know why you dont like the business? Is it the import side of it, dealing with pissy customers, running day to day operations ECT?

When is the next local bash session?????????
It's obvious the you are BS artist; why do you insist on trying to make a point that nobody gives a damn about.
Why do you take this hobby so seriously; trying to make it look like your an ambassador to the rc car hobby world.
I would hate to have you on my payroll; with that attitude I would fire your a**
Old 02-14-2011, 06:33 AM
formula87

1ofmyfuns  I am sorry for this mess as well.......... I feel that I may have fueled this with my post on the youtube Redcat basher. I just thought it was humorous that he did that and someone called him on it. 

As for loving or hating your job........ There are good days and bad days..........Redcat needs to employ people in the biz or pro racers (its not like there are only 10 pro racers in Arizona LOL) this helps with sales product development ect....... If the so called emp was the head of design then maybe the product would be just as $$$$ expensive as Losi or AE. .........Which in that case maybe he should work for them.
                  I have seen for the last 12 years where I work employees talk down the company.. “It is better down the street or their buddy just got this great job”   more now then ever (with the economy) I tell them go somewhere else if you don't like it here........... It is that easy.......  Don't mean that towards Darin It was directed towards the would be emp...... I know my Boss has days that he would want a "do over" on. I DO..  Owning, Running or Managing a business is hard....... esp these days.. cust expect more and they don't have much patience, and some just don't care. 

So I say "SMOKEFAN" go bash some where else we don't need it here.  And you are bashing a company that employs many people............people who spend the money they earn ........maybe with you at your business……………….  These are tough times and Cust service has become more important then ever and I think Redcat does just as good a job as Traxxas Losi HPI ect………

Old 02-14-2011, 09:11 AM
basketballfan60123

Someone who takes this hobby so seriously has got some issues; I wonder if he is that rude and disrespectful where he works or to his family or friends or if he is self-employed to his clients.
I guarantee he is not that way; he (SMOKEFAN) has the mind of an undisciplined child.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:32 AM
johnr2604

I found this funny. Did you guys know you can buy your beloved Redcats at Kmart/Sears
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/s_10153_1...edcat%20racing

Just think you will no longer have to deal online. You can just buzz down to Kmart to buy your parts. OMG this is too funny.....LAME
Who really gives a flying flip. You can buy traxxas at ToysRus.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:35 AM
hairy46
My Feedback: (1)

I will only accept your sorry if you send check or money order, Even pay-pal if you pay the fee's for 1000.00!

Just kidding should have heard my rant about Monokote awhile back!
Old 02-14-2011, 09:36 AM
formula87

ORIGINAL: johnr2604

I found this funny. Did you guys know you can buy your beloved Redcats at Kmart/Sears
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/s_10153_1...edcat%20racing

Just think you will no longer have to deal online. You can just buzz down to Kmart to buy your parts. OMG this is too funny.....LAME
Who really gives a flying flip. You can buy traxxas at ToysRus.
Right all they are doing is increasing their market.............. makes sense.................+ you can get parts not like the actual RC crap that Wlamart or Kmart sells when those break it is super glue and thenthe trash.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:21 AM
basketballfan60123

I am surprised that SMOKEFAN has not come back to challenge everyone with his Losi and AE trucks. [sm=cry_smile.gif]
Old 02-14-2011, 10:22 AM
Redcat_Mike

Darin that sucks man, I am sorry you dont like what you have chosen to do for a living. Owning a business is not easy, but you can add me to one that loves what I do everyday.

I would be interested to know why you dont like the business? Is it the import side of it, dealing with pissy customers, running day to day operations ECT?

hi Shawn,

I checked around with the other Redcat employees and no one here seems to know you.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:04 PM
devious1
My Feedback: (15)

ORIGINAL: Redcat_Mike

hi Shawn,

I checked around with the other Redcat employees and no one here seems to know you.

Or at least openly admit it..
the odds are if hes employed by redcat he browses rcu sparatically, and with everything that has gone on here in the last few days its pretty much guaranteed that he has been notified or seen it first hand already.
With that being the case he is thinking why do even bother associating with this self indulgent person that is called a human being,
he is definitely not going to openly admit to being a friend with this guy,

Or at least i sure wouldnt want to be associated with him.
As a business owner my self
and the couple employees i have showed these posts to, They all admit that they wouldnt even admit knowing this person anymore..
let alone say that they were friends..

Old 02-14-2011, 12:07 PM
formula87

ORIGINAL: Redcat_Mike

hi Shawn,

who would'a thought..................................
Old 02-14-2011, 09:11 PM
Capn kanuckles

1)If they sell traxxasat toyrus SWEEEEEEEEET i have a gift card there.Redcat at sears SWEEEEEEEEET i have a credit card there.lol
2)nitro's right, the ceo comes on and joins in,AWESOME,I AM SIMPLY LOVING IT.Dont understand why he hates his job,how bad can it be.Let me tell you about bad,At 37 years old I came down with CLS(look it up,not pretty),(1 0f 99 ever in the world)It took my left leg,70% of the use of both my hands,cant feel my hands or my good leg,1/2 year in the hospital,6 month to learn how to walk and shower,and it can come back and do more damage+there is basicly no treatment.I had a great job as a carhauler,I wish i could go to work,no matter how bad.Im lucky and blessed to be able to run these cars,it keeps me sane.So when you think your job,life suck,THINK AGAIN.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:26 PM
basketballfan60123

Like he mentioned it takes up a lot of his time and top that off with disrespectful ,pompous, arrogant people like SMOKEHOUSE and it's enough to emotionally drain you and it makes you want to take time off to be with family friends etc.
My friend owns a pizza place and 2 gas stations in Texas and just about everyone he hires is unreliable and ends up quitting so he finds himself and his wife working 16 hours a day covering for workers who decide not to show up + dealing with customers and trying to raise 2 kids.
He has not taken a vacation in 10 years and I know if I was in his position I would be going nuts; about the only thing he doesn't complain about is the money he makes I mean he's got huge house a few nice cars and a very hot wife and it's damn shame that he is unable to enjoy everything he has.
Old 02-15-2011, 06:28 AM
cswtornado

Smokefan isn't that bad, he just is on this forum. In the "big brand" forums he's actually pretty helpful.
Old 02-15-2011, 06:34 AM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: cswtornado

Smokefan isn't that bad, he just is on this forum. In the ''big brand'' forums he's actually pretty helpful.
if he is helpful in other forums that is good. i would hate to think he just bashes brands on forums.
but this forum is a "redcat support" forum. and bashing the brand doesnt help anyone. he is entitled to his opinion, but plastering such an opinion in a support forum is pointless.

Old 02-15-2011, 08:14 AM
formula87

ORIGINAL: nitrosportsandrunner

ORIGINAL: cswtornado

Smokefan isn't that bad, he just is on this forum. In the ''big brand'' forums he's actually pretty helpful.
if he is helpful in other forums that is good. i would hate to think he just bashes brands on forums.
but this forum is a "redcat support" forum. and bashing the brand doesnt help anyone. he is entitled to his opinion, but plastering such an opinion in a support forum is pointless.

To be helpful in one forum is great and what this place is for………….. but then to come in and stir up controversy<o></o> bad mouth a company and maybe affect someone’s livelihood or job <o></o>is entirely different. I don’t think it was right even if he is a “good guy” and helps<o></o> people out on the other forums .........................this did nothing to help anyone out………………………

Old 02-15-2011, 11:00 AM
basketballfan60123

I agree with formula87; why go through all that that trouble to bash a company and use other peoples opinions to make name for himself.
Like I have mentioned before there are people who take this hobby way too seriously; when it all comes down to it the hobby is about having fun not who has the better brand of or which is better and if you do not like the Redcat brand then it's okay to give your opinion but remember there are people that are gonna disagree with you regardless and some people who are in this hobby cannot accept it when someone does not wanna listen to them because they think they know everything.
Old 02-15-2011, 01:11 PM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Smokefan told me his name was Zach !
Old 02-18-2011, 04:57 PM
catbob007

I my self have also put down and talked BS about Redcat But in the end they are the best at customer service and their warranty is the bestI have ever experienced with any products ever.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:50 PM
1ofmyfuns

Yep, your right about customer service, they do a great job.......!