okay. i will get the shockwave. i have a lot of questions to ask...hope nobody minds:
1. what do i need to get started? i have fuel-idk how old.....i have a fuel bottle, glow plug igniter, and glow plug igniter charger.
2. how often do i need to change the glow plug?
3. how do i know when i have a good tune?
4. how do i break it in?
5. do i tune it before breaking it in or tune it after breaking it in?
6. do i need to tune it every time i put more fuel in, or is the tune good for one day?
7. how long do i need to wait before putting a new tank of fuel through-how long to wait until the engine cools?
8. what does after run oil do and should i use it?
9. how often should i clean the air filter?
10. how can i tell i have a good idle?
sorry about all the questions!!!! im just wanting to get the most out of my nitro and not end up like it did before....