Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Part #'s help please

I'm not sure about a couple of part #'s, can someone please help.

Tornado S30

I need the hinge pin that holds thefront lower armto theFront Differential Gearbox housing. The schematic doesn't really show it. It looks like part #6060 but that shows upper arm and #2063 shows rear so that leaves #2036 that I found on a parts search on a website but not on the schematic.

I also need the screw that holds the front shock to the lower arm.

These cars really don't like curbs. Something about the speed vs cement. The car is amazingly fast which adds to the damage factor.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Part #'s help please

ORIGINAL: gigabyte411

I'm not sure about a couple of part #'s, can someone please help.Β*

Tornado S30

I need the hinge pin that holds theΒ*front lower armΒ*to theΒ*Front Differential Gearbox housing.Β* The schematic doesn't really show it.Β* It looks like part #6060 but that shows upper arm and #2063 shows rear so that leaves #2036 that I found on a parts search on a website but not on the schematic.Β*

These cars really don't like curbs.Β* Something about the speed vs cement.Β* The car is amazingly fast which adds to the damage factor.
    #02036 should be the correct part. http://www.redcatracing.com/RC-Cars/Redcat-Parts/02036
    those parts are pretty cheap tho. might be worth it to buy #02036 and 02063. that will make certain you get what you need for your repair, and youll have some spare parts on hand for the next time you hit a curb Rc's with small diameter wheels and a small bumper dont usually fair well against a curb. the pic i uploaded shows my tornado epx(electric version) with a RPM traxxas rustler bumper on it. mounted right upto the stock bolt holes for the stock bumper! should work the same on the nitro version. will help protect the front end.

as for the lower screw to hold the shock on the lower arm, measure the other one. parts like screws are sold in small lots according to size and head type.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zw69408.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	1571080  
    SC10 brushless, Tamiya Lunchbox, Stampede VXL, Tamiya Super Hornet, DTX CC

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

http://www.urchobby.com/proddetail.p...d=02036&cat=21

http://www.urchobby.com/proddetail.php?prod=06060

http://www.urchobby.com/proddetail.p...d=02063&cat=21

Don't know............... Call Kurt he is probably stocking Redcat parts right now he may have on stock what you need..................
    Traxxas Slash VXL / sold ECO
    Traxxas Slash MMpro/17.5 Novak
    Blade MSR X /J3 Cub
    Cayuga82 on youtube

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: gigabyte411

Tornado S30

I need the hinge pin that holds thefront lower armto theFront Differential Gearbox housing. The schematic doesn't really show it. It looks like part #6060 but that shows upper arm and #2063 shows rear so that leaves #2036 that I found on a parts search on a website but not on the schematic.

In case anyone needs this information in the future:

The front lower arm hinge pin is part # 2036

The screw that holds the shock to the lower arm is part #2088