Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

earthquake steering again

Hi all,
    Can someone tell me what my steering is doing. When I hit a tire on something the steering stays in that direction. I try to turn the other way and nothing. I took the front bulkhead off and everything looks good. I test it and it works fine. I m sure it is the servo saver working but I cant figure out why I cant reset it without taking the bulkhead off. Is there an adjustment Im missing or is this just the way it works. I have upgraded all of the steering linkage. Thanks for any help.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: earthquake steering again

there is one thing that it may be
    above the steering servo there is a little silver adjustment chances are it can be loose if you can turn it with your fingure its to loose if not your steering might be allined to much to one side try to equal it out

RE: earthquake steering again

I think you maybe right about the silver part over the spring. I didnt know it was adjustable by turning. I will look at it again. The steering is centered perfectly. When I installed the new linkage I made sure of that. Thanks