Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

earthquake steering again

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 04:34 PM
lhbrickman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default earthquake steering again

Hi all,
Can someone tell me what my steering is doing. When I hit a tire on something the steering stays in that direction. I try to turn the other way and nothing. I took the front bulkhead off and everything looks good. I test it and it works fine. I m sure it is the servo saver working but I cant figure out why I cant reset it without taking the bulkhead off. Is there an adjustment Im missing or is this just the way it works. I have upgraded all of the steering linkage. Thanks for any help.

Old 02-28-2011, 06:43 PM
awsome36

Default RE: earthquake steering again

there is one thing that it may be
above the steering servo there is a little silver adjustment chances are it can be loose if you can turn it with your fingure its to loose if not your steering might be allined to much to one side try to equal it out
Old 03-01-2011, 04:18 PM
lhbrickman

Default RE: earthquake steering again

I think you maybe right about the silver part over the spring. I didnt know it was adjustable by turning. I will look at it again. The steering is centered perfectly. When I installed the new linkage I made sure of that. Thanks