Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Redcat is crap uh?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 11:52 PM
All-or-Nothing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Redcat is crap uh?

ORIGINAL: f1n3sse

You cant compare a savage to a buggy firt off the savage as tough as it is weighs about 14 lbs vs your 6 lb buggy those so called hits were weak sauce i launch my flm savage 15-25 up front and back flips and it takes a beating. Never owned a redcat but you cant make a determination of its durability from 4 Minutes of weak jumps. My xray will blast your redcat shhhh

Old 03-19-2011, 03:48 AM
formula87

You cant compare a savage to a buggy firt off the savage as tough as it is weighs about 14 lbs vs your 6 lb buggy those so called hits were weak sauce i launch my flm savage 15-25 up front and back flips and it takes a beating. Never owned a redcat but you cant make a determination of its durability from 4 Minutes of weak jumps. My xray will blast your redcat shhhh

I own a Redcat and a buddy had a HPI Savage Flux both where matched with speed and power. My Redcat handled a bit better ........ He could run 6s (FLux Motor and ESC sweet!!)
where I could only run 4s. And he broke stuff as well. I think it is how you drive and if you really don't give a shhhhh about break'n your stuff. Don't get me wrong HPI makesTHEBADDEST!!!! MT but for half the $$ I had fun and was able to buy other stuff. and the parts supply is the same except for the HPI they where more exp$$$$.
Old 03-20-2011, 03:03 PM
cswtornado

Oh god please don't necro this thread!!
(Posted without reading yet)
Old 03-24-2011, 04:03 AM
f1n3sse
My Feedback: (4)

How long did it take you to type that with 2 fingers? You wont put me into a wall cuz your stock motor wont keep up with an ercm alpha. And if you did put me into a wall my xray wont break. The compositesare twice as strong as your plastic crapcat
Old 03-24-2011, 04:15 AM
All-or-Nothing

How long did it take you to type that with 2 fingers? You wont put me into a wall cuz your stock motor wont keep up with an ercm alpha. And if you did put me into a wall my xray wont break. The compositesare twice as strong as your plastic crapcat

If you don't like Redcats, why are you even in this forum reading Redcat threads. Shows how LAME you really are. I think you need to grow up.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:35 AM
cswtornado

C'mon guys... let the thread just die please...
Old 03-24-2011, 04:37 AM
Hack u 2

This thread has been dead for days. So the fact you came to Redcats forum to pull up old news, proves your still in the closet with Redcat. I still like my chances on race day....And you got it right... when I reply to haters I do type with my two middle fingers. Xray makes great cars I will not bash on what you have! Enjoy what you have we will enjoy what we have. Please continue to pop in now and then to tell us how our cars suck.
Old 03-24-2011, 07:31 AM
Dragonii

I'm not a big fan of Kia automobiles but you don't see me going to Kia dealerships on the weekend just so that I can walk in and bash all of those that choose to drive them. If you don't like Redcat then just stay out of our forum.

But yes, you are correct, your Xray may be made of stronger stuff than most of the lower end Redcats. But how much did it cost you? Cause my Shockwave was like right over a hundred bucks, and I have plenty of fun with it.

Oh, and if you want to start throwing around "what my car can do"... my Avalanche could roll over your Xray like a bug. And I don't think anything on it would break, it is about 80-90% aircraft grade aluminum. Cost me $280, ready to run, all it needed was nitro. How much was that Xray again?
By the way, yes, that is a full sized stove that it is sitting on.

Sorry... I just don't like the "I'm better than you" crowd and their snobby attitudes.

Old 03-24-2011, 03:59 PM
Hack u 2

Off topic, Dragonii ....nice KIA! Thats a sweet ride be proud of that Monster...smash emmm up!
Old 03-24-2011, 06:15 PM
Dragonii

Well you know... he comes over here bashing our stuff... I'm just saying...
Old 03-24-2011, 07:26 PM
basketballfan60123
My Feedback: (2)

ORIGINAL: cswtornado

Apparently all you need is an audience to get you or anyone else started on how you don't like redcat.
Check out post # 2 on this link.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_10...m.htm#10406950
Old 03-24-2011, 10:59 PM
potillaracing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD-de4SZ-wE

monsoon xtr
Old 03-25-2011, 02:57 AM
cswtornado

ORIGINAL: basketballfan60123

Apparently all you need is an audience to get you or anyone else started on how you don't like redcat.

Yes? Your point is? I did not have a good experience with Redcat, I'm making that known. If I went over to the Savage forum and yelled how it constantly broke and stuff I wouldn't be flamed and called a rager and all if I did it over here.
Just because I don't like them doesn't mean I'm raging....
Oh God, the thread is alive again.

Old 03-25-2011, 02:03 PM
basketballfan60123
My Feedback: (2)

ORIGINAL: basketballfan60123

Yes? Your point is? I did not have a good experience with Redcat, I'm making that known. If I went over to the Savage forum and yelled how it constantly broke and stuff I wouldn't be flamed and called a rager and all if I did it over here.
Just because I don't like them doesn't mean I'm raging....
Oh God, the thread is alive again.

I love my Savages (x ss, flux) but I had quite a lot of not so good experiences with both of them.
It's funny when a redcat basher who actually owned one in the past broke parts on a redcat or something went wrong it's because they are cheap and they suck and if the same thing happens to say an HPI,Traxxas,Losi,Associated,etc in most cases they overlook it or it was from user error and not a big deal.