Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Volcano S30

Old 04-24-2011, 09:15 PM
Big Z-Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Volcano S30

I have a volcano S30 and Iwas wondering if someone could help me on tuning the engine as for as when I push the trigger forward for to long the engine dies. I also need help on adjusting the brake. I would like it to stop in a shorter distance and not kill the engine when I push the trigger on the remote forward. Thanks for any help that could be given.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:57 PM
mileslong

Default RE: Volcano S30

first off im gonna tell you how to fix the break problem.. if the motor is stullin out when you pull the break screw in the idel screw in and then test your breaks to see if the throttle arm moves.. now most ppl will tell you that there should be a 1mm gap in the carb and this is true so make sure you look at that before you start it up so it doesnt take off.. On your breaks all you should have to do is move or tighten the the linkage towards the servo arm.. For the motor, mind you its been awhile sense ive had my redcats, but i think the hsn should be close to 2 1/4 turns out and the lsn was 3/4 of a turn in from flush.... hope that helps
Old 04-26-2011, 08:37 PM
Big Z-Man

Thanks alot, I'm actaully going to work on my truck first thing in the morning when Iget home from work. Thanks again.
Old 04-30-2011, 07:20 AM
volcanoman01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I havea volcano s30 and the idle screw and servo saver nut is vibrating loose what can any one help me out .