(first and foremost, I would like to personally thank all who replied to my earlier thread about this. You all were more than helpful)

Hey everybody, I got the body all trimmed. You may recall my 1st post where I asked for tips with the body untrimmed and stuff. I also did some upgrades.
And here it goes..

The trimming is done. I was unable to find the proper shears for the cutting. So..... I used an ordinary pair of scissors I bought from wallgreens for like 2 bucks and cut out the wheelwells. Then I took a dremel tool to further cut, trim and smoothen the wheelwells. I used a thin drill bit to make the holes for the body to fit the truck. I also lined the new body with several layers of Gorilla tape and wow, what a difference in sturdiness.

I then applied the stickers to it. I got creative (with my wifes suggestion) and placed the redcat logo (with the red cat) a little higher than on the original body.

Now on to the upgrades..

I replaced the stock servo with a 60G EXI Digital Coreless Servo D227F w/ Metal Gear (bought from hobbypartz.com)
This servo is great. took it for a test this morning and the steering and tracking were dead on, and like it says in the products listing at hobbypartz, it IS fast and responsive.

I also just got the Fly Sky FS-GT3B Radio and reciever (bought from hobbypartz.com)
First off, it is better than the stock radio you get with your Earthquake 8e. Binding the reciever and radio was painless and flawless. It has a great digital screen with menus to program your trim, throttle, etc.
While testing the servo, I was using this radio and was amazed at its performance. You cannot beat the price for this Radio.

PS: I will post photos asap. I need to copy them to this pc from my digital camera. Plus my wife took some shot of the process.