Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Twister XTG pro pinion help!

hey there guys....i was just wondering, will this pinion work in the twister xtg pro?

http://www.hobbytown.com/Shop/32P-Pinion-Gear-12T/

RE: Twister XTG pro pinion help!

Not positive, but I'm pretty sure the those two trucks have a 48 pitch gear. It would probably help your dilemma if you actually get the manual out and actually read it. It probably says for sure.
    Dealer for..Redcat, Traxxas, Associated, Cen, Racers Edge, RD Logic, Losi, HPI, E-flight, Himoto, Venom, Heli-Max, O.S...etc

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

all the manual says is 3x3mm...

More than likely they are 48 pitch. Traxxas uses 32 pitch on the revo and the e-maxx and the gear is way different. You're gonna wanna be looking at gears like this 48 pitch pinion gears
    Dealer for..Redcat, Traxxas, Associated, Cen, Racers Edge, RD Logic, Losi, HPI, E-flight, Himoto, Venom, Heli-Max, O.S...etc

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

are you sure that they are 48 pitch? because i have some traxxas 48 pitch pinion gears and they really don't sound so good when i put them on....

then you have them meshed wrong or something else is going on. If the spur gear is 48 Pitch then the pinion HAS to be 48 pitch or they won't mesh. You might call Redcat and ask them what the pitch is for sure. I'm pretty positive it's going to be 48 pitch though.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

okay thanks. i will first contact redcat and get back with the results.