Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Clutch help

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Clutch help

Ok I think i may have found the problem on my Hurricane XTR. But why did it go. anyways I took my motor out and the bell off. the shoes have a lip on them close in my the flywheel. the lip is about a playing card, so pretty sure that the clutch is gone.

1. How do I get the clutch off properly?

2. I have a washer that was inside between the nut/clutch and the bushing in the bell. I don't see any other washer than the smaller onle for the bolt listed on the parts sheetsI got with the buggy.Maybe why it wore out quick? If I take it out theres a bit of play in the bell, now if i put it in its kinda same thing just not as much play.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Clutch help

Oh btw I talked to Redcat 2 times they were no help what so ever. I got new clutches coming, that don't fix it then to you know what with it. Horrible customer service, they listened to my rant and said have a good day!

Humm...