Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

New RC Owner!

Hey guys I decided yesterday to purchase my first RCCar! I got the Volcano Brushless Electric Truck. I also bought a Silverado body for it. Ive been looking for the bumper pictured below in the Proline Racing Picture of the Silverado, but can't seem to find it.Does anyone know where I could find it at? I was also wondering if anyone could give me a chart or something showing what each different color shock does. Thanks.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: New RC Owner!

Congratulations on your new truck. RC4WD sells that style bumper and all the really cool accessories for the ultimate scale look. You will have to adapt that bumper it to your truck as it will not be an exact bolt on fit fit but making it work and making your new truck your own is half the fun of this hobby. Here is a link to one of the bumpers that RC4WD sells. Have fun with your new truck.
    http://store.rc4wd.com/Tough-Armor-W...10_p_1083.html
    Urc Hobby Redcat Racing, HPI, Traxxas, XTM Racing, Venom, RC4WD, Integy, DDM Racing & PRP Dealer LI New York

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

how well does the chevy body fit on it, got any pics?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

the vehicle pictured there is an axial SCX10.
    ebay link to just the bumper here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Axial-SCX-10...item3a68d555ff
    SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Ok Thanks for the help guys.I just bought that bumper off of ebay. Ill get some pics up of the truck wheneverI get the body on it to show you guys.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Sorry for you that you bought a Redcat , I have 4 of them and they are broke down every other day .

BUYTRAXXAS they are super trucks . The extra money will be worth it in the end with the truck failures that Redcat has!!!!!!!!!!